Alabama Players Purchased Banned Substance | The Boneyard

Alabama Players Purchased Banned Substance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'm a little skeptical here.

First, the deer antler guy appears to be a PR crusade to end all PR crusades - he's at the Super Bowl, he's at the national championship game, etc. I suspect he'd claim to have sold Tom Brady snake oil if the Patriots had made it instead.

And it seems that spraying the stuff on yourself doesn't appear to do any good. (Bama spraying it on themselves a few days before the game? Eh.)

I suspect this is nothing.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
that stuff doesn't do anything. IGF-1 is a protein, and when a protein goes into your stomach it gets broken down. an entire protein couldn't make it into the blood if taken orally. that's why hgh is a shot.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
that stuff doesn't do anything. IGF-1 is a protein, and when a protein goes into your stomach it gets broken down. an entire protein couldn't make it into the blood if taken orally. that's why hgh is a shot.

whoa whoa whoa... this is the interwebz, no logical scientific-type stuff here.

Reaction Score

Worked for this guy...??

antler.jpg

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I'm a little skeptical here.

First, the deer antler guy appears to be a PR crusade to end all PR crusades - he's at the Super Bowl, he's at the national championship game, etc. I suspect he'd claim to have sold Tom Brady snake oil if the Patriots had made it instead.

And it seems that spraying the stuff on yourself doesn't appear to do any good. (Bama spraying it on themselves a few days before the game? Eh.)

I suspect this is nothing.
Yep, this PR crusade appears to have boosted sales. What do they say about a fool and his money?

Reaction Score
This is such nonsense, football players take steroids not deer antler velvet. If any of these players actually took this crap who cares? It doesn't work, something that does work is steroids and a lot of players take them. This is such a manufactured controversy by some charlatan looking to sell his bogus product. No need to be up in arms about players taking deer antler spray, moose jizz or any other BS workout product, they don't work.

Reaction Score
This is such nonsense, football players take steroids not deer antler velvet. If any of these players actually took this crap who cares? It doesn't work, something that does work is steroids and a lot of players take them. This is such a manufactured controversy by some charlatan looking to sell his bogus product. No need to be up in arms about players taking deer antler spray, moose jizz or any other BS workout product, they don't work.
OK, I'll bite... What will moose jizz theoretically do for me? I need all the help I can get...

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
OK, I'll bite... What will moose jizz theoretically do for me? I need all the help I can get...

Well for one, you're gonna have some interesting-looking children.

Beyond that, who knows?...

Reaction Score

You would be the most popular moose in all of Stuttgart ... are there any moose in Stuttgart?

Reaction Score
You would be the most popular moose in all of Stuttgart ... are there any moose in Stuttgart?
Yeah, but they talk funny... I live in Frankfurt, those guys are almost Swiss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duke79

Top Bottom