Al Skinner | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Al Skinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
One thing I'm happy about in this article I found the guy I believe was one of the final candidates with JC and Nick Macarchuk for the Huskies mens job after Perno - Bob Zuffelato. I believe he was originally from Torrington and at the time of the search he was either a scout or assistant for the Bucks I believe? But UConn and he showed interest in each other before they chose JC I do believe!

The final 3 were JC, Macarchuk and Mitch Buonaguro.

Reaction Score
Ray Allen.
Philly - JD Drew
Toronto-Vince Carter
CLEVELAND- LEBRON JAMES
20 guys that left their teams/cities to sign with Yankees
It's hard not to be mad when a player leaves, its just a sports thing and I think one of the above came back and everyone let bygones be bygones.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Just got hired as the head coach of Kennesaw State.

Reaction Score
I'll never understand why this guy toils away in basketball obscurity, he's a really good coach.

Reaction Score
superjohn said:
I'll never understand why this guy toils away in basketball obscurity, he's a really good coach.

Personality. He doesn't have any pizazz and he occasionally butt heads with people at BC (who wouldn't?) He wins games, yet it seems he is always missing out on jobs to lesser candidates. Some of those schools, BC included should have him on speed dial. Unfortunately, he is getting older now so I think BC was probably his high water mark. Great coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom