Al in Portal | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Al in Portal

Reaction Score
Does this maybe mean we got a commitment on a transfer in that we will hear about soon?

Reaction Score
Landing Nolley would cheer me up. I noticed today that Draft Express has him listed as a second-round pick this year. I know that means nothing but having two starters with NBA talent would certainly excite the fan base. One thing of note: Al was the last of a long line of huskies who were top 40 rated recruits. Hopefully, we're almost at a point of signing new ones. UConn is on its way back.

Reaction Score
Outside of Sid, who else would we expect to be leaving...?
No one. He’s just not trying to call out Sid alone. Carlton isn’t leaving. It’ll be just Sid. It’s professional speak. The two just don’t see eye to eye.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Best of luck Al. Thank you for all you did.

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Hope he finds a good landing spot.

Reaction Score
Not surprised that he's leaving. He's been saying all year that this was going to be his last year.

A little surprised that he didn't just seek professional opportunities. I guess he decided it better to try to re-build his stock at the college level than to "sell low".

Reaction Score
I too hope he's wildly successful wherever he goes (assuming it's not Cuse or some other deplorable).

Reaction Score

Once again we see why we are in such good hands with this coaching staff - go back and look at the words here: "coaches will help him find a good fit"

When you read so often about the acrimony between transfers and their coaches (the nosepicker comes to mind on this often), I love that the caring and love our head coach and staff feels for our players does not stop the moment they decide to leave. This staff never seems to lose sight of the bigger picture, which is helping these young men grow into the best people they can be.

We really are in such good hands with this staff. I am proud to be a Husky fan again.

Good luck Alterique, whereever this transfer and life beyond next year takes you. You definitely deserve it!

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
What does the Borges comment about "Akok best-case like a mid-year transfer" mean?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom