Akok to UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Akok to UConn

Reaction Score
That’s a pretty good option for these guys who need a year of college for draft position.
He gets to practice every day and hit the ground running next year.
The Diallo Option. Since we did it I’m sure the NCAA will find a way to end the practice..
They do it football all the time.

Reaction Score
I remember the moment that Akok left PSA and the dominant narrative was that he was going to try to head to the NBA and forego college. Many immediately responded that we were dodging a bullet because Akok doesn't smile, or because he left PSA before informing his coach. Raked the kid over the coals. Now he's chosen UConn, and the folks on the Syracuse board are doing what we did a couple weeks ago, while we're on here celebrating over the kid we dissed a couple short weeks ago. I get that this is just what fandom looks like, but it has to make you stop and chuckle.
Guilty....

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Akok after 10 months with Sal

godaddy-bodybuilder.jpg
Will he be able to stroke the three?

Reaction Score
As long as he sets his feet, keeps the elbow straight, has a quick and consistent release and follow through AND practices it tens/hundreds of thousand times.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I remember the moment that Akok left PSA and the dominant narrative was that he was going to try to head to the NBA and forego college. Many immediately responded that we were dodging a bullet because Akok doesn't smile, or because he left PSA before informing his coach. Raked the kid over the coals. Now he's chosen UConn, and the folks on the Syracuse board are doing what we did a couple weeks ago, while we're on here celebrating over the kid we dissed a couple short weeks ago. I get that this is just what fandom looks like, but it has to make you stop and chuckle.

Amen brother.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom