Akok on Pace to Enroll | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Akok on Pace to Enroll

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I just hope he plays a game/ season for us. I have a bad feeling about the situation. Hope I’m wrong.

I think Hurley will be able to convince him.

Calipari got Diallo to play a year when it looked like he might just be the 1st player to not even play in an official college game after practicing the semester.

Reaction Score
I thought he was expected to return later this month or early next, no? Did a recent re-evaluation conclude otherwise, or are you speculating?
Speculating but I don't think basketball is in his future, really stinks for the kid.

Reaction Score
Speculating but I don't think basketball is in his future, really stinks for the kid.

From UConn Insider Podcast released today, it sounds like Diarra has not progressed well recently and will not see him any time soon. My interpretation is I doubt we see him this year and you can speculate how'd you like about next year and so on.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
"on Pace"

hate that.

Just frickin enroll. Or let us know when enrolled.

all a statement like "on Pace" does is set you up for another classic UConn kick in the 'nads.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
"on Pace"

hate that.

all a statement like "on Pace" does is set you up for another classic UConn kick in the 'nads.
Plus at first glance it kind of looks like he's enrolling at Pace now, which earned a momentary WTF?! from me.

Reaction Score
this is why the sid at the 4 argument doesn't work either- he weighs 20 lbs less than akok. hopefully akok is at 215 to start next season.
Sid needs to be improving his shot.
If we have learned nothing in the last 5 years at least we should have learned that the college game requires shooters ( from the 3 line) everywhere except possibly the 5 or you can’t run offense even with great guards. The ability to slash is a secondary bi-product of your team’s shooting.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Plus at first glance it kind of looks like he's enrolling at Pace now, which earned a momentary WTF?! from me.

This would be absolutely All Time. I'm chuckling at the board just thinking about it.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
"on Pace"

hate that.

We simply do not get guarantees right now. Even posters above speculating Akok will never play; they are being fools, but I do think they are serious.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

He's rolling his eyes because all this Akok to the NBA stuff was just noise. Boneyard chicken-little-ism. Not happening any time soon, and as long as his enrollment continues 'on Pace' @August_West, he's suiting up next year.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Sid needs to be improving his shot.
If we have learned nothing in the last 5 years at least we should have learned that the college game requires shooters ( from the 3 line) everywhere except possibly the 5 or you can’t run offense even with great guards. The ability to slash is a secondary bi-product of your team’s shooting.

We got a bunch next year, so I'm not worried. Obviously hope Sid improves his shot, but there's a place for an athletic slasher/rebounder/defender even if the shot ain't all that--see Diallo at UK. As long as you have shooters. Next year, we've got a ton, finally.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Sal and a physio should be his 2 best friends starting Jan 20. Speaking of which, why can't he enroll in one of those 'intersession' classes and get him on the court
Just taking a guess here, but perhaps that wouldn't make him a full-time student since he didn't take any classes last semester? idk

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
We simply do not get guarantees right now. Even posters above speculating Akok will never play; they are being fools, but I do think they are serious.

I think that guy was speculating about Mamadou, not Akok. He doesn't quote a post, but his came right after a post asking about Diarra.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

The first time he touches the ball in a live action game is when Im willing to say we got Akok.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I think that guy was speculating about Mamadou, not Akok. He doesn't quote a post, but his came right after a post asking about Diarra.

Ah. Diff to tell. It's friggin' Akok thread after all.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I believe that would be Achef on pace.
Sure... a cook, a chef, tomato, tomato.

Not sure why my post was deleted though. I don't think there's anything inappropriate about it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom