Akok, Kofi and Precious Only Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Akok, Kofi and Precious Only Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He is obviously turned off by all the UCONN badgering..

Akok was put off by guys here claiming he gave a “verbal”.

The social media thing helps sometimes or backfires sometimes.

Oh, did he tell you that?

mrl2016

better late than never
Reaction Score
Sorry if Tre Mitchell news is inappropriate for this thread but...

Hard not to notice he (6'9") looks very over sized compared to his defenders in these matchups... still w/ him drilling threes and some consistent left handed finishes he looks very good here. I especially liked his move around the 31 second mark

Reaction Score
Tre's recruitment is interesting. Was supposedly a done deal to ND, and then has a great visit to UConn, says he might visit some other schools, picks up some new offers (VTech), and now radio silence.

I have talked to a couple of ND people that believe their staff has essentially moved in a different direction because they do not think he is going there.

After AK, this is the commitment I would be pushing for the hardest.

Reaction Score
What a nice feeling that all of our targets are effectively under radio silence. This either ends in orgasmic joy or a gut punch.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Fans contacting these kids during this process are not bright. Your twit won’t make a difference I’m guessing.

Most of them are college kids and the odd highschooler. It's the modern age. Can't dampen that enthusiasm.

Reaction Score
Damnit, Chief is right again.
Is he though? I seem to recall him saying specifically "A couple of surprises in store today" on 10/29/18 and then taking credit for the Sid Wilson suspension which was announced two days later. Looking forward to him taking credit for the Akok news as well.

Reaction Score
Is he? I seem to recall him saying specifically "A couple of surprises in store today" on 10/29/18 and then taking credit for the Sid Wilson suspension which was announced two days later. Looking forward to him taking credit for the Akok news as well.
+/- 2 weeks. The power of being vague. (P.S. I was joking)

Reaction Score
The early signing period ends the 21st. With Akok having made his five visits, it’s a near certainty he will be committed by then. Not to say he won’t commit this weekend, but either way, the waiting is coming to a close.

Reaction Score
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member