Akok enters the portal | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Akok enters the portal

Reaction Score
Don’t count Ewing out just yet. Putting together a nice roster, did win a Big East Championship, will Hurley win one soon ?
People love rooting for good former players to succeed as coaches.....and they rarely do.

Reaction Score
Said this in another thread, I know the bar is not set very high- but I think GTown will be much more competitive this year. Seems like they made some nice additions so far.

Reaction Score
And wasn’t the championship via the BE tournament, so with several upsets, rather than, say, an impressive regular season record?

If I had to choose between Hurley’s regular season results, but no BE championship, and Ewing’s regular season records and single, fluky, BE championship, I’d have to go with Hurley.
Hopefully, Hurley gets compared with or compared to (grammarians out there?) a more successful coach.

I guess a more or less equal comparison of coaches via regular season results, would between the fired Fairleigh Dickinson coach and the last BC coach that got fired.

With the record BC has had over the last decade of more, an interesting thread on their Board who be who was the worst BC coach over the last 20 years?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

I know, I know, just tryin' to make it real.

Now, kindly provide the distinction between "different from“ and "different than." When is the latter legit? Ever?

Last edited:

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
2 outta the 4 transfers go to inter-conference programs, gonna be fun next season
Is this an super-subtle comment on Diggins and Gaffney?

Will Matt Garry provide the tiebreaker as to whether intra- or inter-conference transferring prevails in 2022?

Reaction Score
Is this an super-subtle comment on Diggins and Gaffney?

Will Matt Garry provide the tiebreaker as to whether intra- or inter-conference transferring prevails in 2022?
I was pointing out an observation bruh, wat are you even talking about lol

Reaction Score
He's making a comment on your grammatical error when you used inter-conference (between conferences) instead of intra-conference (within conference)

Reaction Score
He's making a comment on your grammatical error when you used inter-conference (between conferences) instead of intra-conference (within conference)
I seen that reply, I’m speaking on the diggins-Gaffney comment

Reaction Score
I seen that reply, I’m speaking on the diggins-Gaffney comment
Yes, that's what he was going for with that comment. That you said the inter-conference guys will be fun next season, and Diggins and Gaffney are the ones who transferred inter-conference

Reaction Score
Yes, that's what he was going for with that comment. That you said the inter-conference guys will be fun next season, and Diggins and Gaffney are the ones who transferred inter-conference
Over my head I guess lol i appreciate you though bro

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Inter-conference refers to going from one conference to another.

Intra-conference refers to transferring from one Big East team to another.

You wrote "Inter-conference," which means you either made an error, or referred to the two guys who actually did transfer inter-conference.

By coincidence, we have two each for intra-and inter-.

We had a 5th guy go I to the Transfer Portal, walk-on Matt Garry.

If Garry transfers somewhere, it will be either inter- or intra-. At that point, the current 2-2 'tie' would be broken.

I thought my way of putting things was 'softer' than the people here who write stuff like, "Hey dummy, you got it wrong." Yes, your observation registered with me, and I built on it.

So I hope that now you know what I'm talking about, whether you previously knew the difference between intra-and inter-, or not.

And if you got a laugh as well, so much the better.

Reaction Score
OK, fine, just don't let him shoot the wing 3 and otherwise don't worry about him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom