Akok Commits to UConn!!! | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Akok Commits to UConn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Enoch was terrible. When has he ever had a strong offensive move like that? Release the tape!

You, like a few others here, don't get my humor. But, I'll keep posting until I become a legend, even if it's only in my own mind..............

pj

Reaction Score
Enoch was terrible. When has he ever had a strong offensive move like that? Release the tape!

He's had plenty of strong moves, they just never ended with the ball going through the basket.

Remember these moves!

Reaction Score
He's had plenty of strong moves, they just never ended with the ball going through the basket.

Remember these moves!

The first two clips start 7-2 and then 9-4, Wagner winning. Woof. I can't wait until we forget the last two years pretty much entirely, and really only remember Jalen for the Cincy shot and this year, and the rest of the guys for this year and the coming few.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Akok reminds me of Al-Farouq Aminu

now all i want for xmas is kofi/mitchell/wahab but even without them next year's team is still tourney bound!!!

gilbert- gaffney
bouknight- adams
wilson- vital
akok- polley
grad transfer?- carlton

i moved back to CT just in time
I foresee us starting a 3 guard lineup with AG, CV, JB and the 4/5 spots up with grabs.

pj

Reaction Score
I foresee us starting a 3 guard lineup with AG, CV, JB and the 4/5 spots up with grabs.

I foresee CV getting challenged for minutes with SW, PA, AA, and Tyler Phommachanh occupying the two forward spots, KC and JC at center, and JB stealing a lot of time at two-guard along with JG and BA when two ballhandlers are needed.

Reaction Score

vital will certainly continue starting over sid but that's the lineup I'm hoping for based on potential. vital has probably reached 90-95% of his ceiling whereas sid is still on the ground floor.

the 4/5 is up for grabs? akok gotta be locked into that 4 spot if we in the tourney next year

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Anyone know if ESPN dropped his ranking from 39 to 40 before or after he committed?

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score

now all i want for xmas is kofi/mitchell/wahab but even without them next year's team is still tourney bound!!!

gilbert- gaffney
bouknight- adams
wilson- vital
akok- polley
grad transfer?- carlton

I'll take an Aminu outcome, and pray his play is high level while here.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score

Remember these moves!

Thanks for video, it's well done. Enoch simply mentally and physically lacked maturity at that time. His game showed promise, but not quite reliable. His body tone and strength needed an assist while here. Looks a lot stronger now.

Reaction Score
The first two clips start 7-2 and then 9-4, Wagner winning. Woof. I can't wait until we forget the last two years pretty much entirely, and really only remember Jalen for the Cincy shot and this year, and the rest of the guys for this year and the coming few.

Look at how many of those clips show us having 4 points at the 15:00 mark, 7 points at 13:00, 7 points at 12:00, 29 points at 11:00 in the 2nd half, 12 points at 9:00, 6 points at 13:00, 5 points at 10:00, 11 points at 1:00...

Just embarrassing.

Reaction Score

gilbert- gaffney
bouknight- adams
wilson- vital
akok- polley
grad transfer?- carlton

we could maybe get precious to start at the 5

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Remember these moves!

That's nothing.

Insert PhilNolanSpinMoveForTheAges.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members