Akok Akok | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Akok Akok

Reaction Score
I, for one, still smile at the initial 20 minutes joke each time. What was the origin? I cannot remember.

Agree boog, someone always beats me to it on a thread and I laugh because it fits. Not sure of the origin I am guessing someone knows.

Reaction Score
Not to flex or anything but I'm tiktok famous. Went viral twice for some of the dumbest stuff that's ever been posted.
Well that explains why you have an inflated self worth... you're famous

Reaction Score
Not to flex or anything but I'm tiktok famous. Went viral twice for some of the dumbest stuff that's ever been posted.
That type activity is our country's biggest problem today.
The Chinese are filling up our PhD slots in all the sciences and building artificial islands so they can claim more territory in the South China Sea while our future Boomers make videos so they can have their 20 minutes of fame (usually 15 minutes of fame, but modified here to fit Boneyard parameters)............

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Well that explains why you have an inflated self worth... you're famous
Basically a D-list celebrity. Ask your mom I'm sure she's familiar with D's.

Reaction Score
The Chinese are filling up our PhD slots in all the sciences and building artificial islands so they can claim more territory in the South China Sea while our future Boomers make videos so they can have their 20 minutes of fame (usually 15 minutes of fame, but modified here to fit Boneyard parameters)............
Ok Boomer

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

lmao what?

Reaction Score
Ok Boomer
Why isn't there a dislike option? No boomer, but I wanna dislike the "boomer" references. Show some respect. They've been watching UConn ball for a year or 2...

Reaction Score
All well and good. He's on a mission. He can shoot. He can shot block. Can He stay on the floor?

Reaction Score
The medical staff/athletic trainers/BB staff have done a great job of managing AA's rehab as well as his personal and psychological well-being.

From all reports sounds like he's positioned to come back very close to his pre-injury form.

Can't wait to see him flash his mega-watt smile after his first monster dunk or shot block into the stands in a sold-out Gampel.

Looking forward to major contributions from him this year.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom