Akok Akok turns 19 today | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Akok Akok turns 19 today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He’s 34/35 in predicitions this year as well!
From the Cuse board:

jdubs30
I think he probably is just hearing the same stuff from Hurley

RF2044
Agreed -- I'll never understand why anybody puts stock in crystal ball assessments.

Maybe because the guy has been right 34 out of 35 times this year. And coaches don't feed these guys prediction info. Morons over there. Lol.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Maybe because the guy has been right 34 out of 35 times this year. And coaches don't feed these guys prediction info. Morons over there. Lol.

1540396455053.png

Reaction Score
From the Cuse board:

jdubs30
I think he probably is just hearing the same stuff from Hurley

RF2044
Agreed -- I'll never understand why anybody puts stock in crystal ball assessments.

Bossi is talking to coaches; Akok's prep and AAU coach.

Reaction Score
I can't wait for the excuses/whining on the Cuse board when he ends up here. It'll be fantastic!

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Does anyone know a commitment timetable? Refrain from “20 mins” or something, jerks..

Based on what has been said on the board, probably not much longer.

Considering the fact that posting too much info about Akok has lead to a reporter reading the board and then calling the recruit to ask if he already committed, I don't think we're going to get anything more definitive than that from our insiders.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Based on what has been said on the board, probably not much longer.

Considering the fact that posting too much info about Akok has lead to a reporter reading the board and then calling the recruit to ask if he already committed, I don't think we're going to get anything more definitive than that from our insiders.
We’ve already gotten plenty of hints. At this point we should be confidently patient.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Hopefully at Putnam's midnight madness. I hear festivities start around 1:35 or so today.

First I've ever heard about high schools doing midnight madness. Is that a thing now?

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Wonder if Jimmy's getting a little bit senile? Honest question.
He’s just frustrated. He’s old and he can’t relate to any of these kids he’s recruiting anymore. The best one he’s gotten in years dips for the G League and he gets asked about it constantly.

He’s actually coached really well in the tournament in recent years, but it’s borderline impossible for him to fight the idea that he’s riding into the sunset over the next few years and that hurts recruiting, especially without Hopkins there as a well respected coach in waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedRabbit84

Top Bottom