Akok Akok (PF) In Play | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Akok Akok (PF) In Play

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Reaction Score

Yeah recruiting reporting has become pretty transparent/formulaic. Which ever school the recruit visited last “has the momentum” gets the “crystal ball picks” etc.

But no one knows anything and/or a small number of people know very little.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Akok Akok would be a wonderful get. No doubt. I would also like to return to getting players topping out over 6'-9".

pj

Reaction Score
Thing is though...his son isn't mentioned in that post. Dad's got a UConn Twitter search column in Tweetdeck.

giphy.gif

No ... Dad follows @UConnStats so the tweets show up in his feed. He likes UConn, whether that means we get his son, time will tell.

Reaction Score
Expect AkAk to cut his list within the next week and to set a few official visits for the month of October. Would hope to get him on campus for an OV during First Night on the 12th. Definitely expect his commitment to come before the Early Signing Period.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
No ... Dad follows @UConnStats so the tweets show up in his feed. He likes UConn, whether that means we get his son, time will tell.

Don't be a buzzkill pj. Gaffney to UCONN.

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
It's from about a month ago so it's kind of old news. Basically says Florida wants to start getting involved, but as of today, there haven't been any reports about their coaching staff visiting Akok.

Hope you're right. The last place we need to lose recruits is to Florida. What's next, Georgia? Oklahoma?

Reaction Score
Can't fault kid going Georgia or Florida. Lots of fun to be had at those schools
I hate to think having fun is a consideration for guys of this calibar. Preparing for the NBA should be the number one objective. You can have tons of fun in a few years when you are a multi millionare.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I hate to think having fun is a consideration for guys of this calibar. Preparing for the NBA should be the number one objective. You can have tons of fun in a few years when you are a multi millionare.

Theoretically sure. In reality, these are 18 year old college kids. Fun (and girls) is most definitely a priority.

Not for nothing, but most Pros will say, enjoy college while you can boys, cause it just ain't the same irl, even playing in the NBA.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Theoretically sure. In reality, these are 18 year old college kids. Fun (and girls) is most definitely a priority.

Not for nothing, but most Pros will say, enjoy college while you can boys, cause it just ain't the same irl, even playing in the NBA.

It’s a lot easier now with tinder.

The ESPN article a few years ago that said tinder was improving NBA player performance (cause they weren’t at the club til 3am) was absolutely amazing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom