A'ja Wilson was a contributor to a UConn Men's mash-up on UConn's Facebook page | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A'ja Wilson was a contributor to a UConn Men's mash-up on UConn's Facebook page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Forget signing on the hood of a car, how about Stewie asking Geno that she would like to commit if he would have her? Are you kidding me? I don't think I've ever seen a kid so humble, and it was enough for Doris to spend a minute or so talking about it. I'm over the recruiting thing and who we're going to get or not going to get. Is there anyone out there anywhere that doesn't think Geno will put together a 10th championship team, Wilson or not? We have a great group coming in, and they are dedicated to UConn and upholding the tradition. That's what it takes to win 9 national championships in 20 years. I hate to dismiss any recruit, but I'm always a little uneasy with those that are on the fence. Those are the ones that seem to get homesick the first time Geno barks at them in practice. Not everyone can play for this program. It's an opportunity. Some can handle it while others are afraid of it. If you're on the fence about coming here, then don't. That's ultimately best for both sides. Luckily we've been able to get great kids here year after year that give their all to this program and their team, and I don't expect that to change any time soon in the college basketball capital of the world.
I think the 4 we have coming in will be just right. And so will the ones the year after that. Etc.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I think the 4 we have coming in will be just right. And so will the ones the year after that. Etc.
I agree with that. But I wouldn't mind Wilson next year.

Reaction Score
I like the four we have coming but I want HEIGHT! 6'5" would be helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom