A'ja Wilson says Stewie "is my role model"......dare we hope??? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A'ja Wilson says Stewie "is my role model"......dare we hope???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did you know that the Michelin Man has denied fathering the Pillsbury Doughboy as Rosie O'Donnell's love child?

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
This young lady will soon make the important decision that many have made and many more have yet to make: which college to attend and play basketball for. She will be advised (like all the others) in varying degrees by her:
  • Parents;
  • Coaches;
  • School faculty and advisors; and,
  • Friends, including classmates and teammates.
She (and they) will consider (in whatever priority they establish):
  • Academics;
  • Playing time;
  • Teammates (skills and character);
  • Coaches;
  • Prospects for success (championships);
  • Distance from home; and,
  • Miscellaneous factors (conference, TV exposure, etc.).
If she is as smart as she appears, she will take her official visits to carefully evaluate her five finalists, and then give an oral commitment to the one that appears to best fulfill those considerations that are most important to her.

And I like our chances.

Reaction Score
Stewart and Wilson.... if Wilson comes to UCONN she will be a Freshman while Stewart is a Junior. What other tall powerhouses can I think of that played at UCONN together that were two years apart...... Thats right Lobo and Wolters. Now, that has me smiling. To think of Stewart and Wilson as the next Lobo and Wolters combo.

Reaction Score
This young lady will soon make the important decision that many have made and many more have yet to make: which college to attend and play basketball for. She will be advised (like all the others) in varying degrees by her:

• [ ]Parents;
    [ ]Coaches;
    [ ]School faculty and advisors; and,
    [ ]Friends, including classmates and teammates.

Another criteria to add to the list: [ ] Authentic Italian food (at Geno's house). A'ja did mention eating as one of her likes .

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Stewart and Wilson.... if Wilson comes to UCONN she will be a Freshman while Stewart is a Junior. What other tall powerhouses can I think of that played at UCONN together that were two years apart...... Thats right Lobo and Wolters. Now, that has me smiling. To think of Stewart and Wilson as the next Lobo and Wolters combo.
Stewart and Dolson, too.

Reaction Score
Stewart and Dolson, too.
Actually I think Stewart and Dolson fit the Lobo Wolters image better. Stewart and Wilson are more mirror images of one that offer comparisons to Lobo while I think Dolson fits the Wolters image far more than would either Stewart or Wilson.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Actually I think Stewart and Dolson fit the Lobo Wolters image better. Stewart and Wilson are more mirror images of one that offer comparisons to Lobo while I think Dolson fits the Wolters image far more than would either Stewart or Wilson.
That's why I mentioned them.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
On the list should be:
developing your talents for the game to the highest possible degree.

It has been so great to see what has happened to KML at UCONN...just for one example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom