aj liddell | Page 2 | The Boneyard

aj liddell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It is the same situation as UConn has with Brodie and Levy. Levy has an offer but has been told he has to wait for Brodie to decide before he can commit. Some teams throw out a ton of offers but still have a pecking order as to who they need to hear from before accepting commits from others. May seem a bit shady, but that is how it works.

A far as getting excited about getting Vandy's plan B. This isn't the normal Vandy class. They have a top 25 recruiting class and Franlkin has an open pocketbook in terms of money spent on recruiting. He has scoured the country and has made an incredble amount of offers and has a very good class. For example, Vandy has offered 37 WRs (as opposed to UConns 12). Now whether all these kids could get into Vandy is a huge ??. I still am a bit perplexed by Liddell's rumored preference for ECU as ECU is a fallback for kids with grade issues.

Liddell, according to Liddell, is down to Vandy and UConn, per his twitter.

There is no reason whatsoever for you to be assuming that Liddell is Vanderbilt's back-up plan. You are jumping to a conclusion that you have no way to have any idea about.

Reaction Score
Liddell, according to Liddell, is down to Vandy and UConn, per his twitter.

There is no reason whatsoever for you to be assuming that Liddell is Vanderbilt's back-up plan. You are jumping to a conclusion that you have no way to have any idea about.

There is always information that can lead a person toward an opinion. It isn't necessarily 100% verifiable, but conjecture and opinions are what makes these boards exist. 1) There is no indication that Liddell ever visited Vandy or recieved an invitation for an official visit. 2) Several other WRs have or will take officials to Vandy.

In all honesty, I think Liddell was a back-up guy for UConn and didn't get invite for an official until Golden re-affirmed his PSU commit. By the way, Vanderbilt just got a commit today from one of those WRs that is visiting this weekend. Also, you can add another WR visitor to their list next week.

Reaction Score
So we should be excited about getting Vandy's plan B's? Yipes....

You should really take a look at their recruiting class before you make a statement like that. Their class is ridiculous. Every single commit had another BCS offer in hand. We could only dream to have a recruiting class as good as theirs this year.

Reaction Score
You should really take a look at their recruiting class before you make a statement like that. Their class is ridiculous. Every single commit had another BCS offer in hand. We could only dream to have a recruiting class as good as theirs this year.

I promise next time I make a comment I will put my life on hold and be more thorough in my research.

Please except my apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22