Aidan Mahaney | Page 24 | The Boneyard

Aidan Mahaney

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I heard at least one announcer call him Kligman. Might've even been Raf in an early game.
Just be happy that no one said Klinger

Klinger.JPG

Reaction Score
Can we get back to discussing Haiden Mulvaney already.
I though Hayden Mulroney looked better in the UConn black jerseys. The Kentucky whites washed him out (likely the Irish heritage).

Reaction Score
I heard at least one announcer call him Kligman. Might've even been Raf in an early game.
I also remember hearing "Sunoco" like 50 times from the announcers in the 1st round against Iona. At least Adama was able to get an NIL deal out of it.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
The way to look at it is that a theoretical player who agreed to sit for two years at UConn and hope to develop enough skills to earn playing time now has opportunities to get out of this commitment.

Maybe he decides he doesn't want to wait two years and can now transfer. Or maybe he doesn't make the progress necessary to earn playing time after two years, he can now leave and go somewhere else.

As long as the coaches are honest where he stands, he can make the best choice for himself.

UConn is certainly changing where it stands in the recruiting landscape. And it is going to harder and harder for the non-top 50 prospect to come here and breakthrough. I personally admire the guys willing to come in and challenge themselves - to potentially get themselves a professional career. And it is nice that they now can do so without risking never seeing the court if they fail to meet those challenges.
Very good observations. Coming to this university they also have access to so many other benefits in terms of how to prepare for life after college. Having a great atmosphere to learn how to persevere every day to challenges becomes part of their fiber. Those character attributes are portable. They go with the young man throughout life. I really get the impression that the coaches are very dedicated to these kids and the program/University. And I think the kids are very aware of this dedication for them.

Reaction Score
I also remember hearing "Sunoco" like 50 times from the announcers in the 1st round against Iona. At least Adama was able to get an NIL deal out of it.
Maybe, some announcers who went to Syracuse or lived nearby, called him "Adams Sunoco," since Syracuse is 51 minutes away from Adams, NY according to Google Search.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
If our recruiting haul ends up being what we are hoping, we may need to consider the possibility that we've seen a sneak peek of the mojo theme that will lead us to title number seven.. Or should it be written as sevin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom