Aidan Igiehon | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Aidan Igiehon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Hard to not be Debby Downer when you read stuff like this interview. Chalked him up to ABU (anywhere but UConn) as soon as I read the same fatal words often spoken by the likes of Gabriel, Diallo, etc. "I'm waiting to see if I get a couple other offers".
We have to remember these are 16 and 17 year olds and their knowledge of any kind of history, especially NCAA basketball, is limited to about 5 to 7 years and they're all about hype as a determinant for where they look.
Thus, many don't have the ability to make an informed decision so they fall back on what school will most impress their friends and get the biggest splash in the media.
This is stacking up to be KO2.0 if we chase all these five stars and get no commitments.
BUT, I'm still hoping my negative thoughts will be blown up in a big way. If you can get one, maybe others follow....
If you're genuine about hoping your negative thoughts will be blown up in a big way, consider keeping them to yourself. We won't mind.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Get him on campus and that could quickly change.
#ChiefCertified
If this kid comes to campus and commits I will personally make sure everyone in this forum gives you credit for the prediction.

Reaction Score
Obviously poorly stated on my part.

Too wordy referring to the many ups and downs felt when hearing about the highly touted kids KO was recruiting, then hearing them say the fatal words "just waiting to see who else is interested" (Kentucky/Duke) and then seeing them commit to the other schools.
If you're genuine about hoping your negative thoughts will be blown up in a big way, consider keeping them to yourself. We won't mind.

Sorry, forgot that no one here is ever negative.

Reaction Score

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
There is no shame in being KO. His resume is far ahead of Dan Hurley.

Depends which part of the resume you look at. KO has that NC, no doubt.

But he didn't show knack for picking players. Nor developing players. He also managed to damn near kill a storied program, that fact being even more impressive given it came on the backs of a NC.

Hurley has him on all those latter points. He's built three, at three different levels.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
At this point he actually has a point. 2 national championship (1 as head coach) and 13 year NBA career

Which means nothing for a college coaching job. He's got the NC and the AAC tourney title. That's his HC resume, which is what we are talking about.

Now take into account all the other parts of the resume. Building programs, etc etc

intlzncster

Reaction Score
If this kid comes to campus and commits I will personally make sure everyone in this forum gives you credit for the prediction.

What prediction? "could change". Now, 'If he gets to campus, he commits'...that's a prediction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom