2024 Recruiting: - Ahmad Nowell committed to UConn! | Page 9 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Ahmad Nowell committed to UConn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Insightful.
Ironic coming from the guy who just whipped up a complete BS statement about Gilbert.

The reality is that his serious health issues happened after he committed in the Jordan game, and he rose from 75-100 range to McDonald’s AA late, which is why we didn’t have to beat out blue bloods. So august was right… nope.

Reaction Score
A little confused on the Goodman quote.. Would he rather have a great shooter that can make them? Or not a good shooter that can make them?? Nowell is more than adequate in his ability to do a variety of things to help his team win.. He was not brought here to be a sniper.. But he can still make them..

Reaction Score
I don’t care about Goodman, but this tweet? Seems fair enough.

I feel it's just that usually when you say "not a great [something]" you're not trying to say "just below great." You're usually saying "a bad [something]" while trying to sound less mean.

If he didn't mean for it to be possibly taken that way, he should reread stuff before he tweets it.

Reaction Score

WHO IS THE BEST FACILITATOR YOU SAW IN JULY?

“I continue to be impressed with the entirety of Ahmad Nowell’s game, but I thought he showed some improved court vision running with Team Final this July. I watched him rattle off an 18-point, seven-assist performance at Peach Jam, and the stats, gaudy as they are, might still undersell his effect on that contest. The UConn commit did a great job of limiting turnovers while still being creative with the ball in his hands this summer, and he announced himself as one of the better facilitators in the class.” - Cassidy

Reaction Score
I feel it's just that usually when you say "not a great [something]" you're not trying to say "just below great." You're usually saying "a bad [something]" while trying to sound less mean.

If he didn't mean for it to be possibly taken that way, he should reread stuff before he tweets it.
Or you misinterpreted his comment and he didn’t write anything negative.

For example, that wasn’t a great post by you, but you write good ones occasionally.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
I have a hard time believing that. He had a dislocation sophomore year that didn't require surgery. The Jordan game was when he dislocated it badly and things went downhill from there.

Rique went absolutely ballistic his junior year (watch the game vs Tatum!) and his ranking rose to 5*.
i will go watch this game good shout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog