AG's Last Game | The Boneyard

AG's Last Game

Reaction Score
No disrespect to AG, but I would have found a way to have that kid who just stole the ball and hit that 3, take the last shot. Might have turned him into a superstar.

Reaction Score
he‘s hit that shot before, unfortunately not the kemba moment

the stars weren’t aligned

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
If it was his last game the kid did it right.

He earned the right to chose between making a living with a sheepskin or a cow hide in his hand. So many of these kids forget what an opportunity they have to do both. Nothing but love for AG from me and I look forward to seeing where his journey takes him.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm borderline distraught for Al. What a great kid. Meanwhile, you've got WSU fans saying "I've never been happier a guy is leaving the program" months after Marshall is canned for beating players and 2 weeks after Al hoists a conference championship trophy.

I think it was the best shot he had considering Brown didn't want the timeout. In about as good a rhythm as you could hope for in tha situation, defense sagging, not outside his range. Could the rebounder have passed it to Dennis (undeniably better 3pt shooter) to bring it up and shoot? Yes, but it went to Al. Could he have gotten a dribble or two closer to the basket? Yes, but then you're looking at help defenders (as essentially all of his teammates were behind him and non-factors in the play), more settled on-ball defender, less time to get into a comfortable shooting motion.

I would love to see him come back for the 6th year but he very well may just want to go make some money.

Reaction Score
missed the game winner in the aac tourney and ncaa tourney. wish one had gone in. hope he doesnt put the blame on himself.

Reaction Score
We'll never know if he was the answer for us considering he had a career-crippling injury 4 months before he got here
He was injury free his last year here and he wasn't good and became a backup. The only guy I missed from last years team who left is Vital. Too bad he didn't get a chance for post season play. Imagine him on this years team as the leader and allowing Bouknight to have an off game and for us to still have a chance to win in big ones.

Reaction Score
He was injury free his last year here and he wasn't good and became a backup.
He's never been the same player he was before he hurt his shoulder in the McD's AA game. I don't disagree that his most-healthy year at UConn still wasn't great

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
He's never been the same player he was before he hurt his shoulder in the McD's AA game. I don't disagree that his most-healthy year at UConn still wasn't great
Yep, that injury basically derailed his play unfortunately.

Reaction Score
He was injury free his last year here and he wasn't good and became a backup. The only guy I missed from last years team who left is Vital. Too bad he didn't get a chance for post season play. Imagine him on this years team as the leader and allowing Bouknight to have an off game and for us to still have a chance to win in big ones.
You don't think 3 surgeries to his shoulder didn't compromise his ability to play at his peak abilities?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom