After the day we have had I thought everyone might need some Breanna Stewart | The Boneyard

After the day we have had I thought everyone might need some Breanna Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
WHile I love having Stewart on the team, losing DeShields to UNC and the verbals that followed really doesn't bother me that much. Yes, having DD on UConn would have been great, but we won't be seeing them until the NCAA's if at all.

It's been a bad day for the rest of the ACC and certainly for Tennessee and maybe Louisville. Me? I shot 79 today with 3 birdies on the back nine. I'm feeling pretty good!

Reaction Score
WOW! That was worth a passel of recruits. And it was a true controlled shot, not just a wild fling. Shows she has some strength in that right arm.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
We are LOADED and have the best coach in the USA. The commits to UNC are interesting....but I'm not worried.

JS

Reaction Score
Me? I shot 79 today with 3 birdies on the back nine. I'm feeling pretty good!

Doggydaddy prepares to tee off at the fourth hole . . .​

hqdefault.jpg

Reaction Score
I think this is great for the game. It helps rejuvenate a program that has been struggling and adds some drama to the air. With Baylor on their winning streak and a chance to go undefeated again this season. Uconn has reloaded and is going to be in the national title discussion for the next 4 years. This sport needs news like this . If UNC continues to add to this class with Russel and is able to keep them all then this will truly be amazing. I like the way we are recruiting right now with 3 per class the past 2 years. If we add 3 good ones again I like the direction we are going in.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
We are LOADED and have the best coach in the USA. The commits to UNC are interesting....but I'm not worried.
Right - exactly. And it's not like Geno lost all 5 - only one of the recruits was someone Geno was after. If Diamond feels that UNC is a better fit for her, then I wish her well. There will be another young woman that would like to play for the Huskies and the beat will go on.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Right - exactly. And it's not like Geno lost all 5 - only one of the recruits was someone Geno was after. If Diamond feels that UNC is a better fit for her, then I wish her well. There will be another young woman that would like to play for the Huskies and the beat will go on.

Great post, Nan.

UConn fans have nothing to complain about and most aren't.

Winners - UNC and Hatchell
Losers - Kids that now will be leaving UNC to make room
Losers - Tennessee considering they were going after at least 3 of these recruits
Losers - The rest of the ACC. It will be a tough team for them to beat starting in 2013
Winners - NCAA women's basketball. They need another top team to compete with UConn

I'm sure there are more.

Reaction Score
WHile I love having Stewart on the team, losing DeShields to UNC and the verbals that followed really doesn't bother me that much. Yes, having DD on UConn would have been great, but we won't be seeing them until the NCAA's if at all.

It's been a bad day for the rest of the ACC and certainly for Tennessee and maybe Louisville. Me? I shot 79 today with 3 birdies on the back nine. I'm feeling pretty good!

You had a beter weekend than TIGER! I don't think he is feeling as happy about his golf game or anything else for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom