AEH from a MSST Viewpoint | Page 3 | The Boneyard

AEH from a MSST Viewpoint

Reaction Score
3-10 FG's 2 rb 0 assists tonight off the bench. She sure likes to shoot. Could be why she's gone. UConn = Team ball.
I think over her college career Miss St will be very happy to have her. Miss St NEEDS shooters badly. She'll fill a big need.

Reaction Score
Trust me, Victoria Vivians has had MANY 3-10 games in her career at State. They were still very, very lucky to have her. Andi is a streaky shooter and when she’s on...she’s on.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I think over her college career Miss St will be very happy to have her. Miss St NEEDS shooters badly. She'll fill a big need.
Maybe. AEH left UCONN shooting 38.5% from the field. So far at Mississippi State she is shooting 36.4% from the field. If AEH is going to be the shooter that Miss St. needs she going to have to pick it up some.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Trust me, Victoria Vivians has had MANY 3-10 games in her career at State. They were still very, very lucky to have her. Andi is a streaky shooter and when she’s on...she’s on.
When was she ever "on"?
This is becoming urban legend by the minute. At USA basketball in 2015 AEH led the team in FG attempts shot 28.8%.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
When was she ever "on"?
This is becoming urban legend by the minute. At USA basketball in 2015 AEH led the team in FG attempts shot 28.8%.
I don't know her shooting percentages, but Andi had several 40-point games at Ossining her senior year.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I don't know her shooting percentages, but Andi had several 40-point games at Ossining her senior year.
I saw Andi play several games in high school at Blair never at Ossining. She was a good shooter. The Urban legend here is making her into a great shooter.

Reaction Score
Maybe. AEH left UCONN shooting 38.5% from the field. So far at Mississippi State she is shooting 36.4% from the field. If AEH is going to be the shooter that Miss St. needs she going to have to pick it up some.
She's played two games. She hardly played at UConn. She's got plenty of time. If she is shooting 36% halfway through her soph year your point is well taken.

Reaction Score
It is both amusing and frustrating to see that the topics that get the most passionate discussion are often topics upon which most people really have little direct and verified information. I liked the kid , as little as I knew about her. But I firmly believe that no one really knows the issues surrounding her departure and who deserves blame for it. I am sorry she left, but I may have been even more disappointed if she stayed. Team dynamics and player/ coach relationships are tenuous things ,and I feel obligated to support any coach when it comes to rules violations, or attitude problems, or whatever the heck happened. I wish AEH well, and I trust that the UConn staff will forge ahead with the players who did not find themselves in her situation. And as far as a MSST fan being on the Yard, that is fine as long as you don't bring your dang cowbell! Opinions yes, cowbells hell no! :eek:
BAMA fan, no cowbells at basketball games, however that was not the case in the early 70 when I was there. Sometimes it hurt to go to games, glad they not allowed anymore.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I
BAMA fan, no cowbells at basketball games, however that was not the case in the early 70 when I was there. Sometimes it hurt to go to games, glad they not allowed anymore.
actually know that they do not allow them at basketball games, but the football games are unbearable. I live about 140 miles from Starkville, but sometimes if the atmospheric conditions are just so, I swear I hear them on game days! :D

Reaction Score
Can only wish AEH nothing but the best at Mississippi State University. Going back to rehash everything is just a waste of time, especially on The Boneyard. You will have your Pro-Geno group and your Pro-AEH group, both very strong willed. Let's just root for UCONN this season.

Reaction Score
Can only wish AEH nothing but the best at Mississippi State University. Going back to rehash everything is just a waste of time, especially on The Boneyard. You will have your Pro-Geno group and your Pro-AEH group, both very strong willed. Let's just root for UCONN this season.
Chong, I had no idea this topic was so toxic. Agree with let it go but afraid I will have to root for the DAWGS!

Reaction Score
AEH in 20 min shot 6-9, 4-6 3 pt, 16 points, 3 rbd, 3 assists in Miss St win Sunday

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I hope that we won't continue to get game updates on AEH for the whole season. Good luck to her, but let's move on. Don't remember getting updates for every game that Courtney played after she transferred.

Reaction Score
I hope that we won't continue to get game updates on AEH for the whole season. Good luck to her, but let's move on. Don't remember getting updates for every game that Courtney played after she transferred.
I posted her game stats because of the naysayers negging on her game/shooting. Has nothing to do w Geno. He was probably right in that whole situation. Plus, he’s the coach. You go girl! Keep shooting!

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom