Advice needed | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
There is no way this guy is as much of a pansy as he's trying to claim. If he were, his only time on the internet would be searching for guys to service his wife.

f5657ea6e8a5225a9c0c692817d5bf5c-micdrop07.gif

He should give MervthePurvis a ring. This is right up his alley.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
My wife scheduled a "Happy Spring" party for tonight. I'm up in NH and the people coming are "churchy", so no one besides me is interested in UConn. She said I can have the game on TV with no sound, but I have to refrain from being my usual berserk self. Plus, I have to play the host and be social and make non-March Madness conversation. Right now she's furiously cleaning the house while I"m pretending to pay bills and my Saturday business work.

How do I survive this, beside making turkey sandwiches with ketchup?
upload_2016-3-19_18-50-14.png

Reaction Score
Geez, guys, us female fans demand our Huskies too so stop comparing the wimp with a woman. I fly through Charlotte NC a few times a year and I once nearly caused a scene at an airport bar when they refused to change one of the dozen TVs with a Duke game to a UConn game. My kids were horrified but I did get a smattering of applause from the North Carolina fans in the bar. I also had the UConn women vs Notre Dame game on during a Christmas party we hosted. There's no excuse for missing a game.
Thank you Nan! I can't even sleep when the guys lose! I drink the sacreds and will wear my Uconn 6th Borough hoodie until the tourney is over...go Huskies!

Reaction Score
My wife scheduled a "Happy Spring" party for tonight. I'm up in NH and the people coming are "churchy", so no one besides me is interested in UConn. She said I can have the game on TV with no sound, but I have to refrain from being my usual berserk self. Plus, I have to play the host and be social and make non-March Madness conversation. Right now she's furiously cleaning the house while I"m pretending to pay bills and my Saturday business work.

How do I survive this, beside making turkey sandwiches with ketchup?

Put a TV in the bathroom and then excuse yourself for extended periods. It would be impolite for anyone to question you about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom