Advice needed | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This. Men like him exist, but if they are really like that they don't care that there is hoops tonight, and they ESPECIALLY don't post on a fan message board.

That was an easy troll outing.
Shut up and eat the mojo sandwich, commie!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
ehhh I dunno, I kinda think there's a difference between bitching and being a

Oh, I totally agree, but have you seen some of the pantywaists on here?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Geez, guys, us female fans demand our Huskies too so stop comparing the wimp with a woman. I fly through Charlotte NC a few times a year and I once nearly caused a scene at an airport bar when they refused to change one of the dozen TVs with a Duke game to a UConn game. My kids were horrified but I did get a smattering of applause from the North Carolina fans in the bar. I also had the UConn women vs Notre Dame game on during a Christmas party we hosted. There's no excuse for missing a game.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
This. Men like him exist, but if they are really like that they don't care that there is hoops tonight, and they ESPECIALLY don't post on a fan message board.

That was an easy troll outing.

Reaction Score
Steal your wife's phone. Text everyone that the theme has shifted from a happy spring party to a "pentagram" party and it's bring your own sacrifice. State the rapture will be upon them if they respond to this text. Delete text. No one shows. Watch game, eat turkey, deal with confused wife later. Go to church tomorrow and hear a lot of. "We are praying for you". Hire divorce attorney citing hostile environment only being allowed to watch duke. As an aside I'll pray for you

Reaction Score
Steal your wife's phone. Text everyone that the theme has shifted from a happy spring party to a "pentagram" party and it's bring your own sacrifice. State the rapture will be upon them if they respond to this text. Delete text. No one shows. Watch game, eat turkey, deal with confused wife later. Go to church tomorrow and hear a lot of. "We are praying for you". Hire divorce attorney citing hostile environment only being allowed to watch duke. As an aside I'll pray for you
Really the only option.

Reaction Score
Thought Yale was out of iit, so got all the downstairs windows clean. She said I can take a break and watch the end.

Reaction Score
Thought Yale was out of iit, so got all the downstairs windows clean. She said I can take a break and watch the end.
Wait a second.... Let me get this straight.

-You were watching Dook dominate Yale.
-You go clean the windows and while you're gone Dook trips on their own shoelaces for most of the second half.
-You come back and Dook pulls out the win.

Forget this "Spring Party" garbage your wife is peddling, and get to the Spring Cleaning tonight around 7:45. Anything that puts Puke in that kind of funk is good mojo in my book.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
There is no way this guy is as much of a pansy as he's trying to claim. If he were, his only time on the internet would be searching for guys to service his wife.

Reaction Score
Go_UConn.jpg

I put my pom-poms by the wine station, but she moved them to the TV. She said I can wear my UConn T-shirt under a decent shirt.

Time for the party, boys & girls. Go UCONN !!!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Geez, guys, us female fans demand our Huskies too so stop comparing the wimp with a woman. I fly through Charlotte NC a few times a year and I once nearly caused a scene at an airport bar when they refused to change one of the dozen TVs with a Duke game to a UConn game. My kids were horrified but I did get a smattering of applause from the North Carolina fans in the bar. I also had the UConn women vs Notre Dame game on during a Christmas party we hosted. There's no excuse for missing a game.

hahahah Wasn't all women Nan! We've got a number of good ones on the men's board. You don't spend enough time on here anymore!

Plus, you should see @August_West 's wife. She's got more Mojo than 90% of the board!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Lol. you sound like a barrel of fun.

And the second beta has now entered the thread. We have a quorum.
Lol
Shut up and eat the mojo sandwich, commie!

CL82

Reaction Score
Ok now you're just trolling . Good thread premise OP. But you went too far and blew your cover.
"Shut up and eat the mojo sandwich, commie!"

CL82

Reaction Score
There is no way this guy is as much of a pansy as he's trying to claim. If he were, his only time on the internet would be searching for guys to service his wife.
upload_2016-3-19_18-35-19.png

Boom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member