Admit it. You're amped about the upcoming American Athletic Conference season and tournament. AAC! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Admit it. You're amped about the upcoming American Athletic Conference season and tournament. AAC!

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
get real. this years' AAC lineup will be awesome, months of entertaining games ahead. delicious! who wins the season? I have no clue, but watching the huskies compete? big fun.
This is some low level trolling, from someone who is unaware that you start a sentence with a capital letter.

Reaction Score
I'm old enough to remember Phi Slamma Jamma. People talk about Louie and St. John's in the 80s, but Houston achieved far more, making 2 Finals, and 3 Final Fours, to go along with 2 more Final Fours in the late 60s. There's no reason why Houston shouldn't be an elite program. Lot's of home grown talent in that area. Wouldn't be a bad idea for UConn to pluck the occasional player from there. Not every kid wants to stay close to home.

Hakeem Olajuwon and Clyde Dreler played there. I knew the history; Sampson has done a great job rebuilding the program.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
That’s based mostly on the fact we’ve played weaker cupcakes than them. We have by far the most top heavy schedule in the league in terms of facing P5 teams that will be ranked in the top 25 at some point this year.
Exactly and how many P5 teams have we beaten to date. My point is that, to date, our record is deceptive when compared to other teams in the conference. While I anticipate UConn will be the most improved team by tourney time, at this point in time it does appear to be a tough conference row to hoe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom