Adding UNC to the schedule? | The Boneyard

Adding UNC to the schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
We aren't playing them anymore, right? I wonder if Geno will try to add them back for DD's freshman year...

Reaction Score
I doubt if Sylvia will want to play us again until after the incoming Husky Troika graduates in 2016.
allegro_233_huskypuppies.jpg

Reaction Score
Do you think Hatchell wants to play anymore after the beatdown they got? Geno replaced them with Maryland and I credit Frese for playing. People here said they had some beef and would never play but I guess that is not accurate if they got this game together. The report from a few months back had UCONN and UMD in the tops for DD so you know Geno and Brenda likely have the same thoughts right now.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I can see Sylvia trying to add UConn again after getting that class. I would love to see Stewart, MoJeff, KML, etc against those freshman. Uconn by 20, at least.

Reaction Score
I can see Sylvia trying to add UConn again after getting that class. I would love to see Stewart, MoJeff, KML, etc against those freshman. Uconn by 20, at least.

No, we are too physical of a team she said :D Sylvia is like most coaches once we got Bree Tuck and MoJeff they ran to get us off their schedule.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
It wasn't Syliva that ended the series - it was Geno, with a nudge from ESPN. Geno wanted more competitive games.

From the Register:

Even after being on the receiving end of the worst loss in program history, North Carolina coach Sylvia Hatchell said she likes to play UConn and would like to continue the series. However, even before the 51-point beat down, the word I was hearing that ESPN had tired of airing the UConn/North Carolina games only to see the game decided by the second television timeout.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Interesting. Depending on how the whole thing pans out, it could get a little more competitive. But next year...yikes. If your name isn't Baylor, I think most teams should expect a 50 point beatdown :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom