Add Fordham and UMASS to the New Big East basketball only | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Add Fordham and UMASS to the New Big East basketball only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
NYC is a great town; but PC has tougher admissions standards.

As far as hoops comparisons; let me know when Fordham puts guys in the NBA or warrants an 11 page thread on here for beating you on the recruiting trail.

Reaction Score

As far as hoops comparisons; let me know when Fordham puts guys in the NBA or warrants an 11 page thread on here for beating you on the recruiting trail.

Let me know when you guys play in the NIT ...... any comparison's of programs would start with PC and Fordham........much closer than you choose to admit!!!

Reaction Score
Add Fordham and keep the Big East tournament at MSG. In many ways they would be a huge improvement over ST Johns, also invite UMASS for everything but football for now.

The New Big East basketball league is:

UConn
UMASS
Fordham
Temple
Cincinnati
Memphis
East Carolina
USF
UCF
Tulane
Houston
SMU
fordham and umass? are you kidding? please say you are kidding

Reaction Score
You sound like a BC football fan. That's the same way they feel about UCONN. The defection of the Catholic 7 took away our local basketball rivals, i'm simply suggesting we add a couple. UMASS has a bigger fan base then Providence and we have been in a league with Providence until now. Fordham is a much better school than St John's and they have a great basketball history. The Big East needs a NYC anchor. Fordham can serve that role and probably do it better then St John's has been doing.
uconn is the nyc anchor now

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

Out of curiosity, are you joking or clueless? It is difficult to ascertain nuance on a message board.

You can count on one hand the catholic schools ranked higher than Fordham and PC is not on that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom