Adamec: Stef: Meant no disrespect to the President | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Adamec: Stef: Meant no disrespect to the President

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I have no doubt that the Pres took no offense and that Dolson meant no offense, but still inappropriate. Lesson learned, I'm sure, and she won't do it on the NEXT visit.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I have no doubt that the Pres took no offense and that Dolson meant no offense, but still inappropriate. Lesson learned, I'm sure, and she won't do it on the NEXT visit.
I'm sure you meant to say "inappropriate to some". There are those of us who don't think it's a big deal.

Reaction Score
Had I known that Obama actually encouraged the prank my initial criticism would have been less harsh. However, I still believe that it was childish, not funny and inappropriate given the setting. I wonder if the president is aware that the "rabbit ears" gesture has different, less playful, meanings in different parts of the world?
uncle !!!!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I suspect the lesson learned is there are a lot of idiots in the world who want to run your life. Don't let them. Be true to yourself.

JS

Reaction Score
People who get offended over bunny ears seem like a lot of fun to be around.
Thanks.

But you'll have to wait in line.

As in the long thread, this one seems to be descending into characterizations
of those who disagree with one's opinion. Enough already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom