Adamec: LouConn and her TOC performance | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Adamec: LouConn and her TOC performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Two Final Four MOPs in her first two years. Most points by a freshman in the NCAA tournament (which she accomplished despite sitting out the first round game). NPOY as a sophomore. Made the USA Senior National Team after her sophomore year.

We'll see how the rest of her career plays out, but yeah, she's in Maya and Diana territory (at UConn) already.

Reaction Score
IMHO there are 2 levels of all time greats at UCONN - the Diana, Maya and Stewie greats, and they Tina, Swin, Sue, KML, etc. greats. The first 3 are ones who not only put up huge numbers at UCONN, but have continued to be (or will be) stars in the WNBA and on Team USA. I'm almost tempted to put Tina in the first category because she's about that good too.

My point is that Stewie is a VERY high bar to set. The question you ask is a great one to ponder. If she IS as good as Stewie, watch out!! Surrounding her with Dangerfield and Collier is like having Stewie surrounded by Tuck and Jefferson. Unfair!!!

I think tier 1 is DT/Maya/Stewie (comparing Stewie's 1st 2 years vs DT and Maya).
I think tier 2 in Sue Bird and Tina.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
IMHO KML would be the next tier down. Tina, Swin, Sue, Ashja, probably MoJett etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom