Adamec: Geno out recruiting this week...maybe a chat with Milford Husky on tap? | The Boneyard

Adamec: Geno out recruiting this week...maybe a chat with Milford Husky on tap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Go Geno. I want em all. Sorry to disappoint, but Milford is here in San Diego. We just had dinner last night!!

Pikers! Both of you derelict in your (keeping the Boneyard informed) duty. If not watching Katie Lou in California, then a little side trip to St. Louis (Collier) or Louisiana (Brown) should have been on the agenda of at least one of you.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Hope Geno brought his socks and a warm coat - weather forecast for Baltimore and Charlotte looks very grim. He may have to go straight on to Tampa, 'cause he won't be flying out to Bradley on Thursday night!

HGN

Reaction Score
I am really glad to see Geno planning to see Boykin on Tuesday after she came up to watch the Huskies play Louisville this past Sunday. Continued mutual interest is good. Also Boykin had a chance to meet potential future teammates at Sunday's game in Ekmark and Williams.....The trip to Carolina to see A'ja Wilson on Thursday is great too.

Keep reeling Geno , keep reeling.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Chicago: nice itinerary you have concocted for Geno!

Take golf clubs...play a round in the Tampa area on Friday...drive down to Ft. Myers on Saturday and greet the Red Sox pitchers and catchers.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'll be lounging at the pool in 72-degree sunshine on the rooftop deck at the Andaz San Diego today. I think Coach still has me on speed dial, though, if he wants a second opinion.

If I had known that Geno was coming, I would have blown off my granddaughter's birthday. :)

I am headed to OC tomorrow, so I will check on Mater Dei's schedule. The school is about 6 miles from my son's house. Hey, Eric--road trip??

Serious thoughts on DeJanae: Geno must really want her if he's visiting personally, a few days after she was on campus. I was impressed with her in the video interview with her brother and father. I wonder if her brother's vision situation will cause DeJanae to want to stay closer to home (we've seen this movie before), as in College Park? To counter that, though, the network and SNY broadcasts should help him to listen to and see her games better than he could in person.

I'll let you folks know about KLS or if I hear anything new on DJB.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Mater Dei plays at JSerra on Wednesday. I need to check on my family's plans. I may go to the game.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Chicago: nice itinerary you have concocted for Geno!

Take golf clubs...play a round in the Tampa area on Friday...drive down to Ft. Myers on Saturday and greet the Red Sox pitchers and catchers.

And then beat USF by a bunch on Sunday!!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Wonderful -1 this morning. Looking forward to 6" from the passing nor'easter on Thursday. It is glorious weather.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Wonderful -1 this morning. Looking forward to 6" from the passing nor'easter on Thursday. It is glorious weather.

Only -1…it was -14 in St Johnsbury when I opened the door this morning.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Why is Geno wasting his time watching Wilson???? :rolleyes:

Why? I suspect Geno is deciding how to spend his time recruiting based on information he is getting from recruits and not from the uninformed opinions of posters on this board. None of us know what A'ja and her family are saying to the coaches of her four finalists. The fact remains she has yet to make a decision. She may ultimately choose South Carolina, but if I'm Geno I'm going to make sure she chooses South Carolina because that is where she wants to spend her next 4 years and not because teams like UConn threw in the towel and stopped showing up.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Why? I suspect Geno is deciding how to spend his time recruiting based on information he is getting from recruits and not from the uninformed opinions of posters on this board. None of us know what A'ja and her family are saying to the coaches of her four finalists. The fact remains she has yet to make a decision. She may ultimately choose South Carolina, but if I'm Geno I'm going to make sure she chooses South Carolina because that is where she wants to spend her next 4 years and not because teams like UConn threw in the towel and stopped showing up.
Cat, I was kidding. (Guess I picked the wrong emoticon.)

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Where's Geno??? Hope he is not in Charlotte, as the new prediction is one foot of snow.....head for Tampa now!!!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Birthday dinner tonight. No Mater Dei game. Maybe the next one.

It's sunny and 75.

Stay safe and warm, everyone!

Reaction Score
Hope Geno brought his socks and a warm coat - weather forecast for Baltimore and Charlotte looks very grim. He may have to go straight on to Tampa, 'cause he won't be flying out to Bradley on Thursday night!

Geno will be taking a train, they are getting crowded because of the weather

Bf0aQjRIYAA6PRr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member