Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Vj3I4PSC_400x400.jpg

Reaction Score
Obvious choice.

He plays basketball like a mix of a soccer player, ballerina, and a middle linebacker on cocaine. Too strong, too skilled, too coordinated for our opponents. And he did this whole not eating or drinking for 12 hours a day.
Perfect description. He is the foundational rock of this team. He always seemed to break up the momentum of the opposition.

Couldn't be happier for him and the rest of the roster. They deserve this moment and immortality.

Reaction Score
One of the best things about being a UConn fan is we have had not only some great basketball players, but some wonderful, amazing people and leaders come through this program... Scotty, Nadav, Ray Ray, Rip, Ricky, Khalid, Emeka, Kemba, Shabazz, Ryan and now Adama to just name a few. (Yes, I know we have had a few go sideways, but they have a special place in my heart too).

We are the luckiest fan base in all of college baskeball. I never thought I could love a player and a person as much as I loved Kemba, but Adama is making me have to think about it. He makes me even prouder to be a fan of this program.

Thank you Adama, and thank you to each and every player and coach on this staff! What an amazing group!!!

#5 is ours, baby!!!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Absolutely deserved. Nobody could match up with him. He plays with relentless energy and takes away the will of the opponent. A true UConn legend.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom