Adama deserves better from Media Questioning | The Boneyard

Adama deserves better from Media Questioning

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Top 3 ( if not#1) most dominant players in NCAA tournament. One of the hardest working kids here ever. Great kid. A skill set in low post that is one of a kind in college ( elite footwork)

Yet 98% of media questions this week is “ wow, how do you fast and play hoops”

He deserves way better than that.

Stick it up their culo’s , Adama. Show them what you are.

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Happy Jerry Seinfeld GIF

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Can I change the title? Particularly after the Jordan thread.

It would be a wise way!

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
What's worse is after being asked and basically saying he was used to but also tried not to think too much about it... the next question was, of course, more redundant questions about fasting.

This was annoying to listen to.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Are you guys new to these media questions?

They’re never any good.

“You scored 98 points tonight…tell me what that was like?”
When the media asks a grieving relative how do you feel about your relatives disastrous death I lose it.

My response would be how would you feel? How would you feel if someone insensitively acted the way you are now?

I have spoken!

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

So I've told this story on here before. My wife who is a UConn grad was a senior in 04 never stepped foot in Gampel in her time there. She was a Theater major BA who then got her masters in Education. She was in classes (and still great friends with) Geno's daughter and tutored some of the men's hoops team. She was clueless. Okafor was "the tall dude who cut me at the Frat jungle juice line when I was a freshman" We've been together 4 years and the first time we talked about it I was like " how was being there on 04 for the dual titles?" she looked at me quizzically and then goes "oh yeah was that the night cars were set on fire in X lot? I remember that" . Anyway she has since entered Gampel many times since we've been together, and roots for her Alma Mater. She buys Husky hats and stuffed basketballs for our newborn.

I say all that because she still trolls me, it is exactly like that video. She has watched so much of this tourney, and during the game or at the end of the game she watches the interviews and studio commentary and goes into this schtick: " Durr yeah, it was important we made more basketballs than the other team, we were good at not letting the other team score any basketballs, we just need to continue scoring more basketballs and maybe we come come out the basketball team winner" It's uncannily accurate. I hate it!

ctchamps

Reaction Score
So I've told this story on here before. My wife who is a UConn grad was a senior in 04 never stepped foot in Gampel in her time there. She was a Theater major BA who then got her masters in Education. She was in classes (and still great friends with) Geno's daughter and tutored some of the men's hoops team. She was clueless. We've been together 4 years and the first time we talked about it I was like " how was being there on 04 for the dual titles?" she looked at me quizzically and then goes "oh yeah was that the night cars were set on fire in X lot? I remember that" . Anyway she has since entered Gampel many times since we've been together, and roots for her Alma Mater. She buys Husky hats and stuffed basketballs for our newborn.

I say all that because she still trolls me, it is exactly like that video. She has watched so much of this tourney, and during the game or at the end of the game she watches the interviews and studio commentary and goes into this schtick: " Durr yeah, it was important we made more basketballs than the other team, we were good at not letting the other team score any basketballs, we just need to continue scoring more basketballs and maybe we come come out the basketball team winner" It's uncannily accurate. I hate it!
Evidently you didn’t marry a math nerd!
This is the way!

Reaction Score
So I've told this story on here before. My wife who is a UConn grad was a senior in 04 never stepped foot in Gampel in her time there. She was a Theater major BA who then got her masters in Education. She was in classes (and still great friends with) Geno's daughter and tutored some of the men's hoops team. She was clueless. Okafor was "the tall dude who cut me at the Frat jungle juice line when I was a freshman" We've been together 4 years and the first time we talked about it I was like " how was being there on 04 for the dual titles?" she looked at me quizzically and then goes "oh yeah was that the night cars were set on fire in X lot? I remember that" . Anyway she has since entered Gampel many times since we've been together, and roots for her Alma Mater. She buys Husky hats and stuffed basketballs for our newborn.

l4pTp2vaboieBihKo.gif

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score

It's an A+ troll and it reminds me of the lyrics from this skit... My friends and I dig this vid up every now and then for a laugh.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Thread reminds me of Dook Vitale in game analysis

"It's really important for UNC to score on this possession, and Dook needs to get on stop, I get paid for this"

Rock on DV, long live the king

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom