Adama deserves better from Media Questioning | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Adama deserves better from Media Questioning

Reaction Score
Calhoun is going to be interviewed sooner or later. I'll pay someone to ask about Gomes.
Or about his George Mason loss to the Miami coach LOL

Or if he felt guilty for being overpaid and did he want to give some back?

We could make a list - would be a heck of a F4 press conference.

Reaction Score
Adama.gif

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yeah, she definitely hooked up with at least "the tall dude who cut me at the Frat jungle juice line when I was a freshman"
344BA6BE-25D4-487E-AB9A-8F84D51254C6.jpeg

“Yeah she did”

Reaction Score
Top 3 ( if not#1) most dominant players in NCAA tournament. One of the hardest working kids here ever. Great kid. A skill set in low post that is one of a kind in college ( elite footwork)

Yet 98% of media questions this week is “ wow, how do you fast and play hoops”

He deserves way better than that.

Stick it up their culo’s , Adama. Show them what you are.
LOL!!! That is exactly what I would expect from the media in 2023. They're universally garbage

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
No shock here but I watched the next round of interviews from 3/31 afternoon and guess what literally every question to Adama was about? If you though it would be about how he thought he'd matchup... you'd be wrong. They even pestered Hurley with multiple questions about it.

You know what? The internet exists, how about searching Ramadan and fasting beforehand? Just sayin'.

Reaction Score
Won’t he be able to eat before tonight’s game? What time is sundown in Houston?

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
He said he'll have about 8mins to scarf some food and water down - he'll eat more during halftime as will his teammates who are also participating.

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
So I've told this story on here before. My wife who is a UConn grad was a senior in 04 never stepped foot in Gampel in her time there. She was a Theater major BA who then got her masters in Education. She was in classes (and still great friends with) Geno's daughter and tutored some of the men's hoops team. She was clueless. Okafor was "the tall dude who cut me at the Frat jungle juice line when I was a freshman" We've been together 4 years and the first time we talked about it I was like " how was being there on 04 for the dual titles?" she looked at me quizzically and then goes "oh yeah was that the night cars were set on fire in X lot? I remember that" . Anyway she has since entered Gampel many times since we've been together, and roots for her Alma Mater. She buys Husky hats and stuffed basketballs for our newborn.

I say all that because she still trolls me, it is exactly like that video. She has watched so much of this tourney, and during the game or at the end of the game she watches the interviews and studio commentary and goes into this schtick: " Durr yeah, it was important we made more basketballs than the other team, we were good at not letting the other team score any basketballs, we just need to continue scoring more basketballs and maybe we come come out the basketball team winner" It's uncannily accurate. I hate it!
I own a UConn wife like this.
Education School graduate.
We "met" the night of the Allen / Iverson BET Finals game watching it in the dorm and the ensuing frat house party afterward.
I don't think she ever went to a game while there and to this day is completely agnostic about UConn sports.
Meanwhile I was a maniac then and still now.
It's gotten to the point where I chase her out of the room if the game is on because she is bad luck.
Bad things and downturns always seem to happen on the screen when she is near it.

It was like she was sent to trap me for life that evening.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I own a UConn wife like this.
Education School graduate.
We "met" the night of the Allen / Iverson BET Finals game watching it in the dorm and the ensuing frat house party afterward.
I don't think she ever went to a game while there and to this day is completely agnostic about UConn sports.
Meanwhile I was a maniac then and still now.
It's gotten to the point where I chase her out of the room if the game is on because she is bad luck.
Bad things and downturns always seem to happen on the screen when she is near it.

It was like she was sent to trap me for life that evening.
How do you own a wife?

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
One of the many things I picked up along the way.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom