ACC-PAC12 Merger and How to Break the GOR | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ACC-PAC12 Merger and How to Break the GOR

Reaction Score
I dunno, I think this makes a lot of sense. Move Clemson and the two FL schools to the SEC and Vandy to the ACC. ACC and the PAC 12 merge with East and west divisions who play each other only for championships. Football starts at noon on the east coast and games continue to midnight EDT on the west coast. A win win win for all parties. ND doesn't have to go anywhere. Cultural alignments preserved.

Reaction Score
You guys are most likely in the B1G deal with.
I understand the independence , and it’s potential financial ramification. The mythology less NC will fade as all good things must come to an end.
Independence will get more difficult as super conferences won’t have many available slots
You said is best a PAC 12 -AAC alliance minus LA gives you a feeling in the pit of your stomach ,it’s justified. It’s not relegation but it’s tier 2 .
The B1G is going bicoastal in area’s ND is comfortable
LA to NJ. It’s now or never.
ND will want to be in a different Div than Ohio State say the west with USC . Changing that championship game drastically.
It looks like ND is going to stay a football independent and see what the new 2025 TV deal will bring.

ND isn't going to jump to the Big Ten, despite what everyone else thinks.

ND doesn't feel any urgency and does not believe that it is "now or never". It seems comfortable with the status quo.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
It looks like ND is going to stay a football independent and see what the new 2025 TV deal will bring.

ND isn't going to jump to the Big Ten, despite what everyone else thinks.

ND doesn't feel any urgency and does not believe that it is "now or never". It seems comfortable with the status quo.

Everyone else doesn’t care what Notre Dame does.

I know you are still upset about the game, but UConn beat you guys 13 years ago. What are you still doing here? You need to move on.

Reaction Score
Everyone else doesn’t care what Notre Dame does.

I know you are still upset about the game, but UConn beat you guys 13 years ago. What are you still doing here? You need to move on.
Upset? UConn did ND a favor by helping get rid of Charlie Weis. Thanks very much. ND has been on a constant upward trajectory since then.

And, despite your statement, the rest of college football is waiting on ND to make a decision.

Finally, I was responding to an ND post by AZHuskiePop, so even this board is talking about ND in this very thread.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Upset? UConn did ND a favor by helping get rid of Charlie Weis. Thanks very much
You are welcome. Hopefully we can help you out similarly sometime soon.

Reaction Score
I dunno, I think this makes a lot of sense. Move Clemson and the two FL schools to the SEC and Vandy to the ACC. ACC and the PAC 12 merge with East and west divisions who play each other only for championships. Football starts at noon on the east coast and games continue to midnight EDT on the west coast. A win win win for all parties. ND doesn't have to go anywhere. Cultural alignments preserved.
I like the idea of Vandy joining the ACC. Add in UConn and choose from among these others: Army, Navy, Tulane, Buffalo, Let Miami, Florida State and Clemson go over to SEC after paying reasonable fee.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom