OT: - ABC's of Music | Page 29 | The Boneyard

OT: ABC's of Music

Reaction Score
turn on onscreen keyboard.
I’ve been using the onscreen keyboard and it was working fine with bold, italics and underline on the top right of keyboard. It is still there except when I come to the BY to type something. I tried selecting the letter I want to put in bold but the only thing that comes up is cut, copy, etc and no option to bold the letter. That was the only thing the person at Apple suggested.
Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I’ve been using the onscreen keyboard and it was working fine with bold, italics and underline on the top right of keyboard. It is still there except when I come to the BY to type something. I tried selecting the letter I want to put in bold but the only thing that comes up is cut, copy, etc and no option to bold the letter. That was the only thing the person at Apple suggested.
Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
I do all my 'bold'n, italiciz'n, underlinin', and etc. by clicking on the icon from the boneyard template provided, and never from a keyboard input. habit, I guess. either I click that icon and spew, or I mouse highlight the intended spewing and then hit the icon. as an aside, hazy,hot,and humid sometimes can make hardware and/or software act goofy. here's hoping that what ails your gizmo is temporary.

Reaction Score
I do all my 'bold'n, italiciz'n, underlinin', and etc. by clicking on the icon from the boneyard template provided, and never from a keyboard input. habit, I guess. either I click that icon and spew, or I mouse highlight the intended spewing and then hit the icon. as an aside, hazy,hot,and humid sometimes can make hardware and/or software act goofy. here's hoping that what ails your gizmo is temporary.
Can’t get any of that stuff from the boneyard template so obviously something got messed up. Hope you’re right and it’s just temporary. Thanks for trying. Now back to the music.

Reaction Score
D - make it for the Dirt Band and Some of Shelly's Blues, written by Michael Nesmith:

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
Uh, I think we should be on the letter G, so here is Gin & Juice by Andra Day.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Ah I can do my K. Kanye with Jamie Foxx (doing some Ray)

Gold Digger

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
R--

I'm a sucker for the actress and singer combination. I just found out about this, had no idea she can sing. I've been impressed with her acting. She's never released any music professionally but has you tube clips going back about 10 years ago, prior to any of her acting. She's really quite good I think. Known as Florence Pugh but looks like she was using the name Flossie Rose previously.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom