OT: - ABC's of Music | Page 25 | The Boneyard

OT: ABC's of Music

Reaction Score
H shall be for George Harrison and Apple Scruffs - his tribute to Beatles adoring female fans- they called them the Apple Scruffs:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Stevie Wonder -- I Never dreamed you'd leave in summer .

Where I'm Coming From was a bit of a transition album -- it was the last under his original contract with Tamla, and came our around the same time as What's Going On. He was fighting for full creative control, and he got a little, so it sounds different from his earlier albums. There are some topical songs and some where he plays all the instruments, but most are still love songs with strings and/or horns, like this one, which is wonderful. It was made popular by Joan Baez. Steve had a hit with If You Really Love Me.

Reaction Score
Stevie Wonder -- I Never dreamed you'd leave in summer .
Where I'm Coming From was a bit of a transition album -- it was the last under his original contract with Tamla, and came our around the same time as What's Going On. He was fighting for full creative control, and he got a little, so it sounds different from his earlier albums. There are some topical songs and some where he plays all the instruments, but most are still love songs with strings and/or horns, like this one, which is wonderful. It was made popular by Joan Baez.
Bigboote has the answer to my question about the three women to perform solo at Woodstock. Along with Janis Joplin and Melanie the other was Joan Baez.
I Never Dreamed You’d Leave in Summer

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Bigboote has the answer to my question about the three women to perform solo at Woodstock. Along with Janis Joplin and Melanie the other was Joan Baez.
I Never Dreamed You’d Leave in Summer

On her Diamonds and Rust album, I think. Great stuff great voice

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom