Aaron Hernandez Commits Suicide | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Aaron Hernandez Commits Suicide

Reaction Score
This is a long read...but it gives a lot of insight into DJ's life, the effect of his brother's trial, why he left coaching...he is now a roofing contractor in Texas and, according to the article, is very happy.

More than anything, it gives you the sense of the power of love within a family...

Aaron Hernandez’s brother retraces NFL star's path to murder

Kinda old news on here (separate thread somewhere) and Jonathon ("DJ") is now a High School Football coach in Connecticut.

Reaction Score
Hernandez wrote a Bible verse on his forehead and had other marks in red ink on his body. Sounds like he was the only guy involved here.

Reaction Score
Im one of the few people who think he didnt commit these murders, I live in boston and would see him out clubbing ALL THE TIME was respectful level headed and really didnt drink however he did seem to hang with some "tough guys". I think his friends did some of these things and he couldn't separate himself from them because of "codes" of the street wish he would of had a chance to vindicate himself. RIP to all those loss in all this senseless murders

Reaction Score
The family requested that his brain be checked for CTE.

Edit: If positive, could have significant implications.

Reaction Score

ESPN is a bit behind. From earlier this afternoon

>>The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner released Mr. Hernandez’s body on Wednesday, but withheld some tissue including his brain until the cause and manner of death was determined. Now that the cause and manner of death have been determined, the brain will be released to Boston University’s Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy Center as Mr. Hernandez’s family wishes. The center studies a progressive degenerative brain disease found in some athletes who have experienced repetitive brain trauma.<<

Reaction Score
A look back at Aaron Hernandez in high school at Bristol Central It's devastating to see what became of him all within a 10 year period and to see how many lives were destroyed.

Jeff Jacobs: Auriemma on Hernandez: ‘At one time, he was like any other 14- 15-year-old kid’
I played AAU basketball against him at this time. He was one year ahead of me in school as my team always played one year up. He played with Geno's son. He was a BIG kid compared to the rest of us at that age. Always a gifted athlete. Obviously I never had a personal relationship with either, but I faced both on the court in competition. Hernandez did seem just like any other competitive kid our age. But if I am not mistaken, that was still prior to his father's death which seemed to be the turning point in his life according to most closest to him.

Reaction Score
Hernandez wrote a Bible verse on his forehead and had other marks in red ink on his body. Sounds like he was the only guy involved here.

It is very hard to write on your forehead never mind a Bible verse,

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
Just when I thought the Aaron Hernandez story was crazy enough and had reached its final chapter...

Has anyone seen all of the new reports coming out tonight? I don't want to post it here given the selatious nature....but wholly crap! All I can say is wow!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom