Aaliyah is going to the WNBA | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Aaliyah is going to the WNBA

Reaction Score
In her Freshman year AE was lacked some skills but showed a lot of promise. As a Sophomore she kind of got lost. And then the switch turned to On and she never looked back. She's among the best to suit up for UConn. No way she doesn't carve out a long, successful pro career.
IMO the 2nd half of her soph year she was terrfic.

Reaction Score
IMO the 2nd half of her soph year she was terrfic.
I agree with you, though she did appear distracted during the first half of that sophomore year and I have often wondered whether being on the National team that summer affected her preparations for the fall. She played about 15 min. a game during the AmeriCup but she hardly played in the Olympics.

Reaction Score
She’s just a remarkable young person. I loved her the first game I saw her play in. AE is a gifted athlete and will be an amazing pro. She worked hard to improve her skill set. I wonder what her fastest mile time is! Now it’s tournament time and time to shine her light for ALL to see…

Reaction Score
Her amazing improvement at UConn is clear indication she'll do well as a pro. Like all the UConn elites who preceded her, she'll be a great represenstative for Husky Nation.
Thank you Aaliyah for the awsome memories. Farewell.
The door's now open for Sarah.

Reaction Score
They all do move on AFTER they’ve played their 4 years which is all they’re allowed. They only get a 5th year if they’ve lost one due to injury or illness. The Covid year was a one year exception which they have a perfect right to use. But Griffin is the only one using it and for a good reason. No coach with any integrity tells a valued member of a team to leave before their eligibility is up. Unless they’re lacking in integrity.
Or your name is John Calipari or Rick Pitino....or both...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom