Aaliyah and Liv interviews | The Boneyard

Aaliyah and Liv interviews

Reaction Score
Is it just me or does Aaliyah sound more mature now? Like there’s a new freedom and independence in her voice? Her responses are richer than in interviews in college. It’s amazing to see her finding a new level in the W!

And it’s wonderful to hear Liv again. I can still remember how she sounded in UConn interviews. In one profile interview she gushed about how her favorite movie was Matilda. “You can’t go wrong with Matilda.” By the time she was a senior, she had this way of responding to fouls called on her. Never disputing or complaining, just dropped the ball and walked away, like she was already more than halfway to being a pro. Her time with Geno and CD seemed to have helped her a lot. She now sounds very professional.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I noticed Aaliyah had the face mask on again in the Mystics game last night. Did she take another hit or is this something she is always doing now?

Reaction Score
I noticed Aaliyah had the face mask on again in the Mystics game last night. Did she take another hit or is this something she is always doing now?

She just broke her nose in the BE tournament. Why wouldn't she be wearing it?

Reaction Score
She just broke her nose in the BE tournament. Why wouldn't she be wearing it?
Wow it is sure easy to forget how quickly they go from the NCAAs to games in the WNBA! It seemed like sooooo long ago :D.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom