AAC Tourney Tix | Page 3 | The Boneyard

AAC Tourney Tix

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
counterpoint to the contrast- ACC aint filling that thing for all sessions either.
What do you think the crowd will look like for NCSt Clemson at noon?

Reaction Score
counterpoint to the contrast- ACC aint filling that thing for all sessions either.
Barclays Center is awful. I can go tomorrow and sit up top for $6 to see Duke.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Remember that pic of the BC student section with 1 fan in it? Something similar to that.

I've got it on. There are some people in the lower level.

The ACC games today are awful.

Whoever made Pitt/Georgia Tech a single game session should be shot into the sun.

Reaction Score
I'm curious what the media/fan guides are telling opposing fans from others schools to do in the Hartford region for the week?

Reaction Score
Big East tournament all-session tickets are going for more than ACC all-session tickets. Perhaps the ACC's conquering of New York City isn't quite going as planned.

Reaction Score
Big East tournament all-session tickets are going for more than ACC all-session tickets. Perhaps the ACC's conquering of New York City isn't quite going as planned.
well for starters, they're not really in "New York" as everyone thinks of the City.

Reaction Score
well for starters, they're not really in "New York" as everyone thinks of the City.

The venue definitely has something to do with it, as well. The two best moves the NBE made were keeping the name and keeping the conference tournament at the Garden. Without those two things, it's basically a rich man's A-10.

DAC17

Once upon a time, would never miss a game
Reaction Score
Anyone want to start a little guessing game as to what the highest attendance will be at any one of the tournament games? I guess we have to use "announced", since no one will have access to actual, but should be interesting nonetheless.

I'll start the bidding with 7,000.

Reaction Score
Anyone want to start a little guessing game as to what the highest attendance will be at any one of the tournament games? I guess we have to use "announced", since no one will have access to actual, but should be interesting nonetheless.

If we win tomorrow there is gonna be well over 7,000 there Friday night.

Reaction Score
Anyone have any extras for Friday night they are looking to sell? 4 more people coming than I expected and need some tickets. Stubhub/Vividseats shipping costs are unreasonable at this point. I would be willing to trade Sunday tickets for Friday night if someone is interested

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
Does anyone know why they wouldn't be selling student tickets this year? Pretty sure they had them in 2015, but I've heard nothing about them.

DAC17

Once upon a time, would never miss a game
Reaction Score
As to my thought process, I assumed we win tomorrow, but lose Friday. Also took the Friday weather forecast into account, as local fans may decide to sit it out.

Obviously I'm on the low end of estimates.

Reaction Score
The games on Thursday are general admission with no seat number on the tickets unlike fr sat sun tickets. So just sit wherever?

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
The games on Thursday are general admission with no seat number on the tickets unlike fr sat sun tickets. So just sit wherever?
Correct but if you get up to say, use the bathroom, you could lose your spot.

Reaction Score
question about XL - we've have season ticket holders there for years, but never actually eat in the building (just beer). Considering how long we'll be there tonight, what are some of the better kiosks for food there beyond the normal burger/nacho/etc ones?

Reaction Score
question about XL - we've have season ticket holders there for years, but never actually eat in the building (just beer). Considering how long we'll be there tonight, what are some of the better kiosks for food there beyond the normal burger/nacho/etc ones?

Bear's BBQ across from the bar is pretty good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom