AAC Tournament: (SMU vs. UConn) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

AAC Tournament: (SMU vs. UConn)

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I hope they have ESPN U here at the Hampton Inn. Lost power just after midnight and won't have it back until tomorrow at the soonest. Might be watching on my ipad.

Reaction Score
Just realized this game is at noon today. I assumed it was at night for some reason.

Crazy that UConn's season might be completely over by the time I get out of work today. Really hope not. Go Huskies! I'm taking an extra long lunch break today.

Reaction Score
Don't have cable in my apartment so I came to the Student Union to watch. The TVs are airing Virginia-Louisville. UConn is showing the ACC tournament over a game UConn itself is actually playing in.

Reaction Score
Got my headphones on at the office and listening to IMG. Thankfully no one is here today..

Reaction Score
Don't have cable in my apartment so I came to the Student Union to watch. The TVs are airing Virginia-Louisville. UConn is showing the ACC tournament over a game UConn itself is actually playing in.

Did you ask them to change it? Maybe no espnu.

Reaction Score
Did you ask them to change it? Maybe no espnu.

I got someone to change it. Still embarrassing to have a different conference tournament on when our school is playing in theirs.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
The game wasn't worth $6. Though seeing AD David Benedict sit down at the table at half time looking more perturbed than I have seen someone in a long time might have been worth $6.

Reaction Score
The game wasn't worth $6. Though seeing AD David Benedict sit down at the table at half time looking more perturbed than I have seen someone in a long time might have been worth $6.

What the heck was the OP thinking when he made this subject heading post? Give me some of those hallucinogens...PLEASE!

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I got someone to change it. Still embarrassing to have a different conference tournament on when our school is playing in theirs.

Or, its ridiculous to expect everyone to be that plugged in to a team that nobody on campus gives much of a crap about right now.

They probably just have those TVs on ESPN all the time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom