AAC Tournament Cancelled | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AAC Tournament Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Life ain't far.

Had to cancel, based on the issue of public gatherings.

Reaction Score
My son's college baseball season was also cut short. He's freshman, but it is still devastating. I feel terrible for all, but especially the upper classmen. I truly believe this team had a chance to make a run, now they're let with "what if..."

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Guys, this is far larger than sports. Sure, every fan feels bad for the seniors. But let’s keep perspective here.
Lol, maybe go on the COVID-19 board and post that? On a sports board, I think it's fine to discuss the impact of the pandemic on sports, but I appreciate your being a moral compass for us all.

Reaction Score
Any chance of postponement??
Almost impossible with college sports because its not like this is all going to be over in a week or two where things can just get pushed back. I feel terrible for all of our guys, and for all the other teams as well, especially Rutgers and our old friend Steve Pikiell.

Reaction Score
I feel sick. This is so depressing. Wtf? Bout to go into bunker mode. I’m numb. Was so looking forward to the games. Surprised they won’t try to postpone things till mid late April. I mean to come right out and flat out cancel seems kinda final and extreme, why not just suspend ? Still don’t get why they just don’t suspend for now- why cancel ? U never know what might happen in 2-3 weeks

Last edited:

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
If it’s not safe to play basketball this week than why would it be safe to play the NCAA next week?
Oh I’m not saying they will be playing I’m just saying that regular season conference winners would obviously get the auto bid IF they do.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Well this is obvious...who that they were going to play? That is insane. Like I said there is no more CBB this year.

Reaction Score
Well this is obvious...who that they were going to play? That is insane. Like I said there is no more CBB this year.
The ACC is about to play as we speak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger