AAC Refs | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AAC Refs

Reaction Score
I mentioned this in the chat, but wanted to get someones take on this topic here:

The last play (heave downcourt), the ref told Yetna he was eligble to run the baseline on the inbounds, which I thought was not correct, given it was off a missed shot and a rebound. I thought the only way you can run the baseline is off a made shot, no? Either way, Yetna must have known better, or didn't need to run because he just took one step and heaved. But if he ran the baseline as the ref instructed him he could do, that could of been an advantage due to the refs mistake. Am I wrong?

Either way, I've seen more minor detail mistakes from all of college basketball (AAC in particular because I watch them more often) than I have ever seen. Losing the ball during a full timeout? Quick 2nd technical on multiple occasions to multiple coaches (especially when things are appearing to calm down)? Even though its minor stuff, not overlooking the details is how you get better. How has the officiating not had any repercussions over all these minor mistakes? Does no one hold them accountable?

Reaction Score
If memory serves, didn't Ted V and Calhoun have some sort of kerfuffle way back when?

Reaction Score
What about the 3 stepper on Collins from the right side late game?

The problem I have is why open this Thread at "AAC Refs" rather than just "College refereeing"? It's consistently dreadful everywhere from what I see.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
What about the 3 stepper on Collins from the right side late game?

The problem I have is why open this Thread at "AAC Refs" rather than just "College refereeing"? It's consistently dreadful everywhere from what I see.

Insert standard "these guys work so many different conferences and travel 5-6 days a week and are too tired to be on top of their game consistently" response.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom