AAC has no shame | Page 3 | The Boneyard

AAC has no shame

Reaction Score
agree to disagree. ucf's national champ claim is openly mocked from coast to coast to the point where theyve unnecessarily lost respect for their undefeated seasons (not that they were getting enough respect to get into the cfp to begin with). the same goes for the conference as a whole. unilaterally claiming it's a P6 conference just shines a giant spotlight on the fact that it's not.

Agree - agree to disagree. I think UCF’s mockery only helped the conference exposure. If they went undefeated again they could have had a chance this year but they burned their chances. I do think the AAC in terms of football is a very competitive conference and that’s where they want to be.

Reaction Score
Agree - agree to disagree. I think UCF’s mockery only helped the conference exposure. If they went undefeated again they could have had a chance this year but they burned their chances. I do think the AAC in terms of football is a very competitive conference and that’s where they want to be.
Interesting to speculate if sustained success from Uconn in FB and MBB would have had a positive impact on the conference's fortunes and gotten it into a different place than where it is now, or if it wouldn't have had much impact.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom