AAC has no shame | The Boneyard

AAC has no shame

Reaction Score

Be Undeniable (because everyone denies that it's a power conference)

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Things that piss me off that I can't let go of--- the Yankee conference, the old Big East, the almost ACC, the almost Big Ten, the almost Big 8, the AAC, the Kevin Ollie, the Syracuse.

Reaction Score
Things that piss me off that I can't let go of--- the Yankee conference, the old Big East, the almost ACC, the almost Big Ten, the almost Big 8, the AAC, the Kevin Ollie, the Syracuse.
Boston College? The cheating Lville?

Reaction Score
Undeniable is right. Just as if Evansville approached you for a home and home, you can't deny them. Ask SMU.

Reaction Score
Cincinnati beat UCLA in football last night.

Nothing wrong with a league bragging on itself. Beats moving back into your parents basement.

lol the second best aac team barely beat the second worst PAC team. so what?

i said this before but apparently it bears repeating...if the big east is our parents old basement then the aac is our step dad's trailer-park meth lab.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
They play so much like a power conference that the best team went undefeated and couldn't make the playoff. Lol. Get out of here.
You get out of here...

It’s an unfair system, doesn’t mean the AAC isn’t a power conference.

Reaction Score
Cincinnati beat UCLA in football last night.

Nothing wrong with a league bragging on itself. Beats moving back into your parents basement.

When Cincinnati goes undefeated this year it’ll be fun watching them play in the playoffs...

Reaction Score
Temple lost to Villanova and then went 7-1 in the American. Not sure it’s a power conference. Best of the rest? Yes. Power? No

Reaction Score
lol the second best aac team barely beat the second worst PAC team. so what?

i said this before but apparently it bears repeating...if the big east is our parents old basement then the aac is our step dad's trailer-park meth lab.
love your "if, then" analogy

Reaction Score
Temple lost to Villanova and then went 7-1 in the American. Not sure it’s a power conference. Best of the rest? Yes. Power? No
...Its as if...upsets never happen!

Michigan lost to App. St in 2007 and guess what? Still finished in the Top 20 by the end of the year AND 9-3 overall, 6-2 in B10 in second behind just Ohio st. Beat #9 Florida in a major bowl. One upset doesn't = judgement of a team persay, nevermind an entire conference and you can find several other examples.

Reaction Score
...Its as if...upsets never happen!

Michigan lost to App. St in 2007 and guess what? Still finished in the Top 20 by the end of the year AND 9-3 overall, 6-2 in B10 in second behind just Ohio st. Beat #9 Florida in a major bowl. One upset doesn't = judgement of a team persay, nevermind an entire conference and you can find several other examples.
Villanova beating Temple isn’t an upset.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
They play so much like a power conference that the best team went undefeated and couldn't make the playoff. Lol. Get out of here.

The fact that the system is completely designed to prevent teams from the American or the Mountain West from playing for a title is not the fault of those conferences.

Honestly, I think the playoff committee never expected to have to deal with an undefeated American team - they thought they could hider the bias in the system by never having to address it.

In any event, getting upset at a promotional campaign is rather snowflakey.

Reaction Score
In any event, getting upset at a promotional campaign is rather snowflakey.

Upset? I was ROFL/LMAOthe first time I saw it on tv

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Villanova beating Temple isn’t an upset.
ESPN called it an upset soooo I THINK I will trust espn just a little more...

"Bednarczyk leads Villanova 19-17 upset of Temple"

Ya, it was an upset

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom