AAC Championship TV Rating | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AAC Championship TV Rating

Reaction Score
This is what transpired:

Last week the AAC and PAC held their conference championship games.

The PAC 12, a power 5 conference, had its biggest brand, USC, playing with an outside shot of making the playoff.

Meanwhile, the AAC had UCF and Memphis matched up, no shot at the playoffs and neither approaching blue blood status.

Last week, roughly the same number of people chose to watch the AAC championship game as chose to watch the PAC championship.

That is inarguable and it is gosh darn impressive.

You should just stop at “it’s a good number for the AAC”.

The rest is just completely and utterly silly without the context.

Reaction Score
3 million something people watched the AAC championship game, matching the number that watched a P5 championship game featuring USC.

I'm sorry, that means something to me.

Reaction Score
You should just stop at “it’s a good number for the AAC”.

The rest is just completely and utterly silly without the context.

You and your roomie just can't stand a positive outlook on things.

I liked it better when you signed off on the boneyard and said you were going away.

By the way, yes there are more than 3 players that Diaco recruited that can play in the AAC.

You really need to get over yourself.

Anyone who is a gambler place your bets the hockey know it all will have plenty to say. Especially since he has a $400K household income.

Doosh and doosh 2.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
It's a good number, and certainly worthy of ammunition for Aresco. I'm sure that he's perfectly aware of it and preparing to use it to our advantage.

We had an undefeated team trying to remain undefeated against a ranked opponent. The MW didn't habe that scenario, and didn't get the bossy that came with it. Also, it was Orlando metro vs Memphis metro, which both provided a lot of eyeballs...
So you are saying it sucks to be the MWC?

Reaction Score

I liked it better when you signed off on the boneyard and said you were going away.

By the way, yes there are more than 3 players that Diaco recruited that can play in the AAC.

Anyone who is a gambler place your bets the hockey know it all will have plenty to say. Especially since he has a $400K household income.

Doosh and doosh 2.

You’re an odd guy.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
So you are saying it sucks to be the MWC?

My autocorrect is doing some funny things. Habe instead of have, and bossy instead of numbers. I have no idea how the second one happened.

But yes, sucks to be the MWC. Even more so because what little tv money they get, much of it goes to Boise.

It would really be nice if UConn could get a contract commensurate with our output and support...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Did you steal the arrogance and ignorance bit from Metallica's Holier Than Thou? Be honest!

Metallica Lyrics - Holier Than Thou

I never got into Metallica. I was a freshman in 91 when the Metallica album came out - it was played around the clock.

After that the only thing I know about them is they hated Napster.

I came up with the ignorance and arrogance line about a coworker the other day when their boss asked for year end feedback.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
HS Freshman in 91' or college? Makes a big difference. I was a Junior at UCONN in 91 and was more into the Seattle music scene then. My Freshman roommate was BIG into Metallica in 88', when they were still speed metal. I hated them then and we had many fist fights over which CD or cassette we were going to play during our room parties. Good times! I didn't like Metallica until they sold out. Right about the time my roommate cut his hair and burned their old vinyl. LOL.

Reaction Score
HS Freshman in 91' or college? Makes a big difference. I was a Junior at UCONN in 91 and was more into the Seattle music scene then. My Freshman roommate was BIG into Metallica in 88', when they were still speed metal. I hated them then and we had many fist fights over which CD or cassette we were going to play during our room parties. Good times! I didn't like Metallica until they sold out. Right about the time my roommate cut his hair and burned their old vinyl. LOL.

Who usually won out? Metallica or Barry Manilow?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

College. Yes I was with you I went down the Nirvana road.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Doosh and doosh 2.

You could just block us if it’s all this upsetting to you.

Not for nothing but Edsall agrees on Diaco’s recruiting prowess.

Person on internet has strong opinions. Film at 11.

Reaction Score
You’re an odd guy.

Thank you for proving my point. You and Mr Narcissist really think you got it going on.

But you don't.

Please go back to the silent mode you promised us.

Reaction Score
Thank you for proving my point. You and Mr Narcissist really think you got it going on.

But you don't.

Lighten up and take a break. You’re embarrassing yourself.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

But you don't.

You should flip the avatar sideways so we can read it.

#branding.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
The AAC title game was on network TV. The PAC 12 and MWC were on cable.

The MWC was against the ACC and Big Ten.
\

So who 'd in your cornflakes today

Reaction Score
Nice car guy. Did it solve the midlife crisis?
;) ;) My second, actually. Here is a pic of the first, at speed, in the Bolton Valley Hill Climb of 1968. I am past mid life, btw. Bolton Valley Hill Climb.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom