AAC bowl tie in, from UConn blog | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AAC bowl tie in, from UConn blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I do agree 110% that the timing of the bowl is horrid. Te opponent and venue should not matter though. Lets hope for better than the obrady bowl. I do even though its only 40 min away

How do the opponent and venue not matter? People are going to make a decision on their investment. The location and opponent are 2 of the 3 biggest variables.

Reaction Score
The Beef O'Brady's bowl should be on Dec. 21st, as it has been twice before. I see there are 4 bowls already scheduled that day (a Saturday), but ABC/ESPN could squeeze it in somewhere. The 23rd is the latest date it's ever been played.

Reaction Score
How do the opponent and venue not matter? People are going to make a decision on their investment. The location and opponent are 2 of the 3 biggest variables.
Well don't get me wrong I would live to see us play a great opponent in a bowl game but It doesn't mean it won't be an exciting game playing a conference USA champion.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Well don't get me wrong I would live to see us play a great opponent in a bowl game but It doesn't mean it won't be an exciting game playing a conference USA champion.

No, I think that is exactly what it means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom