AA slump...who will break out of it? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AA slump...who will break out of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I will say that it's pretty embarrassing to read some of the bitchy posts about Diggins and her looks, her mannerisms, etc. For all you 60-something guys that have ever wondered what middle school girls used to giggle about in hallways - just read the Skylar Diggins threads. I think we should stick to discussing basketball. Want to talk about Diggins shooting 4-19 vs Baylor? No problem. Want to talk about her hair or her Twitter account then post it on a more appropriate forum.

Whew, glad I'm not THAT old. :cool:

Not so much this thread, but I agree Nan, sometimes some of the posts/posters are a little creepy. (or they would seem be to me if I were a 18-22 year old girl)

One reason I try (try) not to use any first names, they should be just players. (and it's much easier to figure out which Bri, Bree, Bria, Brea, Briana, Breanna, etc. someone is talking about ;))

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Not so much this thread, but I agree Nan, sometimes some of the posts/posters are a little creepy. (or they would seem be to me if I were a 18-22 year old girl)
It's not the creep factor, it's people calling a young woman "diva", or worse. These are mature adults that have most likely never met Diggins yet they have no problem passing judgement on her based on the number of times she fiddles with her hairband. If someone were so dismissive of, say, their granddaughter, they'd be up in arms.

As a fan base that worships the most flamboyant woman to play the college game, you'd think there'd be more understanding of the range of personalities in wcbb.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score

One reason I try (try) not to use any first names, they should be just players. (and it's much easier to figure out which Bri, Bree, Bria, Brea, Briana, Breanna, etc. someone is talking about ;))

I'm 17 days short of that grouping!

I don't use first names either.

Reaction Score
CamrnCrz1974 said:
Unfortunately, I will not be able to check it out, as I am buried right now.
Milford Husky said: And we missed the funeral. Condolences! :)

I understand the situation is grave!

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I'm with Nan

Remembering her a few years ago (Hartford was it) darting behind screens and just methodically destroying us in the 4th. Ice-water in her veins and an assassins mentality.

Yeah, yeah, she's cute and media savvy but she's a real player too.

You never lose that.

arch

Reaction Score

Do you think its "creepy" when ladies or guys under 60 make the same posts? If not, why not? If you do, I'm not sure you "agree" as much as you think you do.

But who really knows?

Reaction Score
Cam said he couldn't check it out because he was buried.

Milford Husky missed the funeral so he gave his condolences.

Bestiarius understood the situation was grave..

I suggest that this issue is deceased so they should quit beating that dead horse.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Do you think its "creepy" when ladies or guys under 60 make the same posts? If not, why not? If you do, I'm not sure you "agree" as much as you think you do.
Yes, though I was thinking more things than just "diva" comments. Lady's probably not so much. Guys creeping on young women/girls is different than women.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Cam said he couldn't check it out because he was buried.

Milford Husky missed the funeral so he gave his condolences.

Bestiarius understood the situation was grave..

I suggest that this issue is deceased so they should quit beating that dead horse.
So basically you are saying Cam's a horse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom