A Win is a Win | The Boneyard

A Win is a Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just got back from the game. It wasn't pretty, but a win is a win. I couldn't believe how flat USF looked at home. Some of that had to do with the Huskies, and some had to do with they were just flat. Kiah and Saniya will have to play better for us to win the tournament. Who knows when Kaleena will be back and in what shape. Brianna only played two minutes. At least she got her feet wet. I expect her to play ten to fifteen Wednesday night.

HGN

Reaction Score
Just got back from the game. It wasn't pretty, to but a win is a win. I couldn't believe how flat USF looked at home. Some of that had to do with the Huskies, and some had to do with they were just flat. Kiah and Saniya will have to play better for us to win the tournament. Who knows when Kaleena will be back and in what shape. Brianna only played two minutes. At least she got her feet wet. I expect her to play ten to fifteen Wednesday night.
I too expected Banks to play about 10 mins or so to see how she would feel....But I guess Geno isn't taking any chances.

Reaction Score
Saniya did no real damage but little good for UConn today. She looks like she's playing to not make mistakes. I thought Kiah played better than that. She got a few of those major-league rebounds that are becoming her specialty, but she did not bring it to the basket the way the team needs her to. Good to see Banks back in the game, even if for a short time.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Very solid win.
Defense was superb, offense a bit off (not unexpected given the circumstances). It makes perfect sense to manage the minutes for players that are recovering for injury.

Reaction Score
Moriah is just fantastic. How she is not being talked about as one of the top 5 players in the country, I don't know. Opposing teams are game planning against her, and I think that is the sign of greatness.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Today was a day when uconn treaded water, and Tennessee lost. That's good enough for me.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Moriah is just fantastic. How she is not being talked about as one of the top 5 players in the country, I don't know. Opposing teams are game planning against her, and I think that is the sign of greatness.
I agree with this. I get DT was not the PG (Conlon was) which is why DT won the NKL award(s) (not sure how many she won), but to NOT have Mo on the short list, even tho Bria is already on it, is just wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom