a thought about the great game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

a thought about the great game

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
What I hope this does is make Ollie angry. He's hard to beat with a chip on his shoulder. Like those monthly NBA contracts. After the title, I'm sure he's felt like a fat cat up in Storrs. Appearing in Champions dinners has a way of messing with your mind. Good & bad.

Go get kids & convince them earlier in the process, we only have a few spots here. We're not going to let one A player, let us lose 3 B players that may stay 4 years & become an A.

Ollie should have locked up Hami after he coached him to a Summer medal. Riding that emotion right into a commit. Live & learn. He will.

Reaction Score
What I hope this does is make Ollie angry. He's hard to beat with a chip on his shoulder. Like those monthly NBA contracts. After the title, I'm sure he's felt like a fat cat up in Storrs. Appearing in Champions dinners has a way of messing with your mind. Good & bad.

Go get kids & convince them earlier in the process, we only have a few spots here. We're not going to let one A player, let us lose 3 B players that may stay 4 years & become an A.

Ollie should have locked up Hami after he coached him to a Summer medal. Riding that emotion right into a commit. Live & learn. He will.

If a recruit doesn't feel like committing to a school at a particular time, then they don't. I will never understand how some of you guys haven't been able to disconnect your own fanboy emotions from the actual players, they don't move or think like you guys do.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
If a recruit doesn't feel like committing to a school at a particular time, then they don't. I will never understand how some of you guys haven't been able to disconnect your own fanboy emotions from the actual players, they don't move or think like you guys do.
Half of Ollies job is sales. If you can't close, somebody else will.

Reaction Score
Half of Ollies job is sales. If you can't close, somebody else will.
Yea, the #1 salesman in his industry did, no suprise there. My point was in you saying what he should have done and you speaking about "riding emotion", you can't speak on whatever emotion Diallo was feeling, you're not there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom