A 'scary' quote by KML | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A 'scary' quote by KML

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I agree with those that stated that any one of the three (KML, Bria, Sims) could have been MOP. And while KML stopped at least two Russian runs with threes, smooth she was not. In the two games that I saw, I thought that at least 50% of the three attempts were forced - in fact on one open three in the final she leaned forward to the point that I thought she might fall on her face. Playing like Ferris is great as long as she retains that smooth KML stroke - playing the 4 probably had an impact on the unKML-like 34.6% on threes for the tournament. I love the focus and attitude, but I am looking forward to the 50% KML in 13/14.
I watched the last 15 minutes of the WUG championship and Bria was having a much better game than KML.

Reaction Score
Hate to be a naysayer but I'm going with the girl who scored 52 in the Final 4, with KML a close second.

Yeah....I think so too. 1 - 2 either way UConn has em both which is pretty amazing. :)

Reaction Score
Put it plainly when was the last time any college team had the 2 best players in the country in WCBB? Their is a good possibility that Stewie, and KML will be 1,2 by the end of the year in any order. That's not even saying a healthy, Stef, Bria, they might not go undefeated, but might possibly be the most dominant team ever in the NCAA tournament.
Not that many years ago UCONN had Tina Charles and Maya Moore. Both won POY. If I remember correctly, Tina beat out Maya by one vote for POY.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Not taking anything away from KML and Bre but for some reason I think Tuck is going to be the X-factor this year.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I'll take this a step further. I believe that Kaleena is the best player in wcbb. I expect some will disagree and advocate for Chiney or Stewie or Odyssey or some other great players. I will not get into a back-and-forth about this. I will stand my ground and watch how it plays out over the, ahem, rising season.
I watched both University games- semis & finals. She was the anchor for that team. She is a phenomenal rebounder! Boxes out like nobody's business. Her instincts are like Maya's and Kelly Faris. She rarely makes a bad play and rarely forces what isn't there. She is really something- and does it non chalantly!!! She is a super star. Like D- when she's on the court- everyone else automatically becomes betterer!!!!

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Not taking anything away from KML and Bre but for some reason I think Tuck is going to be the X-factor this year.
You are talking my language. Uconn will be unstoppable. Morgan can jump in to any situation and take defender off dribble & will be draining threes!!!! She is a cool customer, rebounding magnet.Steph-Stewie-KML- Bria Hartley- Mo Jef and hopefully Banks gets really healthy prior to ncaa's. Morgan is a natural 4 & 5, but can also play like a three.she played like a veteran at the end of last season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom