A question about firing PP | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A question about firing PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Naming an interim or giving TW the rental car keys is a mistake.

Why?

Yeah, why? How many games are we winning with Pasqualoni? In a worst case scenario, the number can't be much different than what we'd win under Interim TJW. Plus, TJW might actually show us all something with his audition and get the kids to play with emotion.

Reaction Score
Very good topic.

Who is available right now that could be our HC for the next 5+ years? That's the applicant pool to choose from if you fire PP midseason. Naming an interim or giving TW the rental car keys is a mistake.

Unfortunately mid season you can't grab anyone's OC or DC. So who is unemployed right now? No one's name jumps out. So UConn has to sit and wait. I do think firing GD would help - at least TW would benefit.

This is more or less what I was thinking... At least firing GDL to free up TJW and give us some hope with the OL. But since I just don't see that being done by PP, I was thinking you have to go after the head.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
One question that has been bouncing around my head... who hires the assistants? The head coach right?

So Warde cannot fire GDL, that has to be done by PP.

If PP is canned, will the interim or replacement will retain control of hiring/firing? That coach will decide on GDLs fate then, right?

Reaction Score
This is more or less what I was thinking... At least firing GDL to free up TJW and give us some hope with the OL. But since I just don't see that being done by PP, I was thinking you have to go after the head.

Isn't WM the boss and the one to do the firing? After all WM hired TJ even though they pretend PP did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom